PDA

View Full Version : Character Bonus (Mos Eisley)

DarKnight80
06-30-2007, 09:34 AM
Okay, I need some help. I finished everything on Episode IV except for the Bonus Levels.

I have tried numerous times to collect 1,000,000 LEGO Studs in 5:00 or less, and I cannot do it!

Does anyone have any suggestions!

Thanks!

spartancell
06-30-2007, 07:06 PM
first i would not worry about it until you have completed everything else, then buy invincibility and turn it on. If you dont want to wait for that it is still possible (i did it w/o) but harder.

From where you start destroy the shiny silver items w/ thermal detenators, they house multiple purple studs (10,000) then go south destroying thing then at the bottom and go west use thermals to destroy the shiny and the cans, then go North and do the same. Then just keep going back and forth between them, and make sure to pick up the 2purples if you die.

Thats what i did w/o invincibility and got about a 4:30

DarKnight80
07-01-2007, 04:32 AM
Hey, thanks! I will try it out and see what happens!

ruff
07-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Use Dengar cuz he's the fastest and coolest

Lord Chabelo
12-04-2007, 05:56 PM
I thought you couldn't use any power ups or extras in the bonus levels. If invincibility works, what about x2 or x4? That would be a breeze to 1 million

Bio-Strike
12-04-2007, 11:24 PM
I thought you couldn't use any power ups or extras in the bonus levels. If invincibility works, what about x2 or x4? That would be a breeze to 1 million

I'm not sure about invincibility, but I'm certain multipliers don't count becuase I tried. Though it's only based on one (my) experience.

For that one I used Boba Fett, since his gun is the strongest and becuase jedi's are useless. I'm not sure why the superguide says to pick Greedo. I find the bombs are useless.

Think about a 3840x multiplier! :eek: