PDA

View Full Version : What about stage fatalities???

PreacherOfHell
04-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Have anyone found something out about the stage fatalities? Haven't found anything about them yet, do you have to buy em in the Krypt? Or "try till you get em"?

Thanks!

Dirty130
04-18-2011, 09:05 PM
All you have to do is input the hidden command for a Stage Fatality and it will appear in the Move's List. There are atleast 7 Stages that have a Stage Fatality available (I like The Streets and Subway the most).

Here are some commands to get you started..

Mileena - D, D, D, 1
Jax - D, F, D, 1
Jade - B, F, D, Block
Nightwolf - D, D, D, Block
Sektor - D, F, D, Block
Ermac - D, U, D, D, 3
Raiden - D, D, D, 2
Scorpion - F, U, U, 1
Baraka - D, D, D, 3
Cyber-Sub Zero - D, D, U, Block
Cyrax - D, U, Block
Cage - D, B, F, Block
Kitana - F, D, D, 3
Quan-Chi - B, F, D, 2
Sindel - D, D, D, 1
Smoke - F, U, U, 1
Sub-Zero - F, D, B, 2

1 - X Button.
2 - Y Button.
3 - A Button.
4 - B Button.

Hope that helps.

leerock
04-18-2011, 09:33 PM
thanks dirty dan really helpfull.i dont suppose you know how to do sub zero's classic spinal rip ?

Dirty130
04-18-2011, 10:58 PM
thanks dirty dan really helpfull.i dont suppose you know how to do sub zero's classic spinal rip ?

My belief right now is that Sub Zero's Retro Fatality can only be done with a Pre-Order Code/Retro Kostume. I was only able to do Scorpian's Retro Fatality before the first update, whilst wearing his Alternate/Second Kostume.

I believe it's the same for Reptile's Retro Fatality. It can only be done with a Pre-Order Code/Retro Kostume (after update).

jedink
04-18-2011, 11:39 PM
in the old mortal kombat game with the bridge stage all i had to do is uppercut at finish him and they fall down into the spikes

is it different now?

kyboy
04-19-2011, 02:16 AM
in the old mortal kombat game with the bridge stage all i had to do is uppercut at finish him and they fall down into the spikes

is it different now?

yes... they have there own button combonation to do stage fatalities..

PreacherOfHell
04-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Thank you VERY MUCH guys! I'll be trying all of them and if I got the time I'll post the distance for every stage since it varies.

Thanks again Dirty130!

kyboy
04-19-2011, 04:32 PM
if you figure out the forrest one let me know, been trying it all day..