PDA

View Full Version : A patch to the game already. *Possible Spoiler*

ken_berry_fan83
04-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted. I was searching the net and found out that there is a patch already released. Its supposed to fix Ermac and Cyrax's infinite combo that was discovered and to stop Scorpion's Toasty fatality from being performed. I'm guessing that Gamestop got mad because people could do the fatality without the preorder code. So if anyone has the game early can you confirm this?

Roshan
04-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Toasty works for Scorpion yes.No ideas about the combos though

Drucifer82
04-18-2011, 06:25 PM
Ok but if the codes are just early access to kontent that is in the krypt, then why does it matter if people can do the fatality without the code?

Gutz
04-18-2011, 06:42 PM
I can't do it, if I clear my cache will I be able to? Also you don't get the alt costume content in the krypt, scorp has 3 costumes you only get 2 if you don't have a code

NightStalker666
04-18-2011, 07:07 PM
Ermac/Cyrax Infinite?

0_0

I want to see or try these before they get patched. Where did you find/hear this?

BlindxLink
04-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Toasty works for Scorpion yes.No ideas about the combos though

He's asking about post-patch if it does indeed block the Toasty. Not pirates like you playing offline.

Ok but if the codes are just early access to kontent that is in the krypt, then why does it matter if people can do the fatality without the code?

There's no proof of klassic costumes/fatalities in the Krypt. Sorry.

I can't do it, if I clear my cache will I be able to? Also you don't get the alt costume content in the krypt, scorp has 3 costumes you only get 2 if you don't have a code

You should be able to if you clear your cache, yes.

Scorpion does indeed have 3 costumes. His primary, his alternate, and his klassic. Only the Klassic is unable to be obtained without preorder code.

SvD.HaZe
04-18-2011, 10:56 PM
There's no proof of klassic costumes/fatalities in the Krypt. Sorry.

Actually there is proof. I was watching a stream on justin.tv and the guy had the krypt 100% unlocked, there were no klassic costumes or klassic fatalities.

Dirty130
04-18-2011, 11:02 PM
355 Krypts in total and none of them have Retro/Klassic/Pre-Order Kostumes in them.

4 Hidden Krypts and they hold Koins.

It's rumoured there are 6 more hidden Krypts, but no confirmation yet.