PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding glitched?

danksch
04-18-2011, 06:08 PM
My streak has reached 10 ranked matches won in a row, but that damn achievement is not unlocking.
in the "User Statistics" is says best streak 10...i bet its because of those scorpion-ROOLZ quitters or those retarded smoke teleport-spammers that quit out of the match before i win (doesnt count as a win! how retarded is that!?), maybe they somehow resetted my buffered streak.

anyone has similar experience ?

EliteShadowMan
04-18-2011, 06:14 PM
If that's the case since they quit out then i'm not looking foward to that achievement at all.

danksch
04-18-2011, 06:21 PM
In theory, it shouldnt be too hard. If the enemy disconnects, I should get a win. Simple as that.

Also, I've realized the difference between when someone quits out via menu or pulls out his cable, it either says "Enemy has left the game" or "The session is not available anymore".
my guess is that the second option screws something up, although thats just my stomach feeling without any proof. im not getting a disconnect (you can also see that in the stats), but still....

i generally like these streak achievements per se, a good, thrilling challenge, but the thing is, there are way too many tards out there to make such achievements a fair thing.

just to give you a taste...i stayed with my 9 win streak for another 4 matches....they all quit out once they realized they didnt stand a chance (all with stats such as 7-0, 6-1...).

HabsCen10ial
04-18-2011, 06:21 PM
That's the way it was in MK vs DC. If people quit it ruined your streak. Also, if you back out on the versus screen it would ruin your streak as well.

If it's the same in this game it will make getting this legit or even boosting nearly impossible.

Drucifer82
04-18-2011, 06:23 PM
I had a similar issue with Fight Night Round 4, if a player quit it didn't register as a victory towards the achievement. I had to win 15 fights to get the achievement for winning 10.

danksch
04-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Another possibilit came to my mind, maybe you can help me out with this one...I'm playing the free trial at the moment (Austrian online pass doesnt work with german account), until I find a solution.

Is that a problem? Maybe someone has knowledge towards this.

I know it worked for me with the Hot Pursuit cheevos, I bought that game used and did them with the 2 day trial.

EDIT: HAHA BASTERDS! got it after my 11th victory, so either one win was glitched or you have to finish another match until it unlocks, this needs confirmation.
but good news is, apparently theres no reset if an enemy quits, since i had multiple quitters in between.

good luck to you all, im back to offline achieving :D

HabsCen10ial
04-18-2011, 07:34 PM
EDIT: HAHA BASTERDS! got it after my 11th victory, so either one win was glitched or you have to finish another match until it unlocks, this needs confirmation.
but good news is, apparently theres no reset if an enemy quits, since i had multiple quitters in between.

good luck to you all, im back to offline achieving :D

What about backing out at the versus screen? Did you ever back out during your streak or have your opponent back out on you?

Cinderkin
04-18-2011, 09:25 PM
Is it boostable? Some of these cheeves are lame, like turtle for a match or not jumping.

esc1
04-18-2011, 10:27 PM
Is it boostable? Some of these cheeves are lame, like turtle for a match or not jumping.

not jumping a lot is a good idea anyway at least in the old 2d mk's.

TAI JASON
04-19-2011, 06:29 AM

Some of my Xbl buddy´s got all these achivements. If you got a few friends online, start to search a match at the same time. From time to time you meet one of your friends.

It don´t help for the 10 people in a row achivement, but you can get the others done.

Best way is to search for games in specific times, like early in the morning in the US. I´m from europe so i play in the evening. Try out!