Whats the most embarrising thing you've done whilst drunk

Psycence

HMMMMM for me the list could be long...

I punched a hole through the wall of my new gf's house and broke 2 water pipes in the process....that was a good one

trying to explain to policemen that infact the bottle of vodka in my hands actually was water and i wasnt underage...honest

swimming naked in the river behind burton college in winter,....

whats your stories?

iv never been out of controle drunk...im a big guy...but iv had [people go crazy around me.

i had to wheelbarrow my friends little sister home she was so drunk...

My friend woke up the next morning with a month old newspaper stuck to his face then went and puked then the famous" I dont remmber eating carrots" happend

My sister in law was drunk off her ass, then my friend was on the ground and his boots where in the middle of where she was walking and she triped and yelled at him for tripping her even tho he was passed out and it was his shoes only

always great when someone says they are hardyet knock out after less then a CUP of mikes hard limonad(sp) wile everyone else is still normal and drink whatever is there besides that

friend coming over bitching about gettin a blow job after his gf just blew someone else and hr KISSED her...so he grabs some rum and starts drinking on my porch, my friend and i just sit and luagh at him.....Finally after about 3 SIPS he starts gaging and he goes and pukes a pile over the porch....then Shits him self.....and pukes some more...Hella funny

picking my friend up and droping her head first on a crock-pot wile she was drunk....

uuuum there are alot of random things that happend........

woken up between two girls a couple of times- not embaressing but hell yeah!!

kind of assaulted the football teams keeper.

then a few weeks later tried it on with his missis drunk....

have fallen alseep in a pub- have projectile vomited in a pub, have woken up next to a fat cow

thats about it

20th bday..

i had 16 bottles of reef, and more ontop of that from what a i remember. I was desperate to puke, i kicked down a cubical door and there was someone in their pee-ing.. so i threw up in the urnial.

I then proceeded up, way high on the one and only balcony in the club and pushed the stripper dancer girls aside and started to dance with a couple of friends, who kindly "kegged" me, leaving me standin there bare ass infront of everyone, my friends, the missurs.. lol

then we went to mc donalds after and there was a huge fight where i stood nearly in the middle of eat just watching it go by eating a burger :p

Man I can't remember everything I have done while drunk. Every now and then I will run into somebody that was in the Marine Crops with me and they will tell me how drunk I was some night. the only think I really remember is a party back home. We were drinking in the back yard and figured instead of walking in the house or to a bush to piss. We figured it would be easier to jump a 6 foot cinder block wall and piss in the middle of a major street.

Not really bad, but after drinking a shit load of shots, hitting a bong, then drinking the tequilla out of the bong, I fell asleep face down in my friends toliet with my shirt off and 6 hours later people were still asking me if I had been drinking at all.

MOst of the things I have done I can't remember since I was passed out drunk (got to love the Corps) but some people remind me of stuff sometimes. There was the time had to sober up real quick because my drunk friend was trying to beat his own head in on the ground.

such a bad idea to post here....

**see my post about hand surgery for my criminal tresspassing story**

in college we had a sport of getting drunk and tackling public trash cans, seemed like a good idea at the time...

i parked my car on my neighbor's yard once.

i stole a girls dog at a New Years party, put it in my friends car and drove around all night with a lopso opso in the back seat (the dog was returned but we kept the George Foreman Grill,shhhhh)

streaking (uber fun btw)

got drunk in germany and almost fought the German Navy (if i could remember some of the things i said... i know they were hilarious, i have a lot of pride in our arm forces)

side note: if you are ever in Germany, get a "Desperado", its a beer and i highly recommend it.

something to do with nutella and amsterdam and a parking garage

all i got... i have slowed down drinkng a lot..

LOL some of these storys are hilarious your influenceing me to get drunk lol.

they are fun to tell but embarassing at the same time, i can only speak for myself, but looking back it was really stupid and im just glad that i came out of all it unharmed and my future still intact... i would stress that if you drink dont drive and make sure you know your limits (i dont condone nor encourage underage drinking)

Yup have almost gotten into a fight everytime I've been DRUNK. But normally I was out with a group and people would find out we are all Marines so they would back down and leave us alone. The rest of the people (that were not trying to fight) would just buy us more beer.
yeah we wouldnt back down lol. Pretty much mostly have a good time when I'm drunk, just the normal "man I shouldnt have said that" or "yeah I'm pretty sure he swung first" type of stuff lol. some randomness :

-- my cuzin jumping off some chicks roof and having her chinese dad and brother run after us thinking he was a peeping tom or something.

-- the time the party went bad and the kids house got trashed. motor oil on carpets, tv's out windows. when i left they were pulling siding off the house. (yeah that was high school not recent) bet his parents whooped him good.

-- random nights of exchanging punches with friends for fun. yeah we're stupid I know.

-- The rest I dont remember too well. Because I was drunk.

BTW the glass in the hand story totally sounds like some random drunk shit me and the boys might get into lol. oh yeah, plowing around a grocery store in the handcapped carts. playing the cigerette game, crazy kids throwing darts at each other, friend 1 (name withdrawn) setting his little brother on fire, then later his kitchen. good times :woop:

I woke up in the middle of the night afer a long session and pissed in my girlfriends mum and dads clothes cupboard.

I also left a night club in town and found two crash helmets on the back of a motorbike. I was later being chased by police through town with a crash helmet on my head. I was steaming drunk and didnt give them a very good chase but hey, slept of my hangover in a police cell.

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!

:Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: