PDA

View Full Version : Turning on the pumps help!

devilondemand
06-30-2007, 01:11 PM
Any idea how you're supposed to turn the power on so that you can start the pumps? I've been wandering around aimlessly for ages now!!!

Edit: Ok, I figured it out. It turns out that my game glitched here. And I've read on other forums about other people getting stuck here too. My lightkiller darkling was just standing near the broken pump and I couldn't re-direct him. It was obvious I needed to use him because you unlock this ability in that room. So I restarted from the last checkpoint, summoned the first lightkiller darkling I could and he ran off to the broken pump room and sorted it straight away!!

Nightmare792
06-30-2007, 02:10 PM
ok dude after you just turn the 1st one the second has no power so summon your Light Killer Darkling and press (X) when your aiming reticle is over the unpowered pump and there you go. power.

and by the way congrats on joining the site and making your first post:welcome

chandz
06-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Start smashin all the lights in the pump valve room and you get a new light smashin Darkling aswel to help ya :)

Dunno why i didn't see your post Nightmare

justcallmeChill
06-30-2007, 02:35 PM
if it ever glitches with one of your darklings just sitting around unresponsive...you can put a couple of rounds in him and he will turn into dust..then just spawn another:)

ThrillKillBill
06-30-2007, 05:19 PM
if it ever glitches with one of your darklings just sitting around unresponsive...you can put a couple of rounds in him and he will turn into dust..then just spawn another:)

or summon a different darkling and they'll pick on each other till one kills the other ;)

mike21878
07-08-2007, 07:14 PM
I was just about stumped on this one. Great tip.

Mr Arrow
07-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Same thing happened to me - The Lightkiller just sat there (dumbass!)...after I restarted the checkpoint he got right to work on the pump.