PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Humiliation glitched?

discostu1337
04-19-2011, 12:29 AM
Ultimate Humiliation (20 points)
Perform every fighter's hidden finishing move.

I did every character's alternate finishing move in versus mode and unlocked the 60pt achievement for performing everyone's fatality.

I then went into the fatality trainer and did them all again, making sure the "Secret" box popped up each time, but no achievement ever popped.

Either it's glitched, or there is more to it that the description does not say. Perhaps it's every fatality/babality/stage fatality with every character?

ShaolinShadow
04-19-2011, 12:44 AM
Ultimate Humiliation (20 points)
Perform every fighter's hidden finishing move.

I did every character's alternate finishing move in versus mode and unlocked the 60pt achievement for performing everyone's fatality.

I then went into the fatality trainer and did them all again, making sure the "Secret" box popped up each time, but no achievement ever popped.

Either it's glitched, or there is more to it that the description does not say. Perhaps it's every fatality/babality/stage fatality with every character?

did you do cyber sub zero and quan chi also and it might be because you need to do it on versus also

discostu1337
04-19-2011, 01:44 AM
yep, every character in both versus and the trainer.

Cinderkin
04-19-2011, 04:14 AM
It's the hidden moves, not the second ones. You have to perform the stage and babalities for this to unlock.

Oh and I figured out Cyber Sub babality, it's Down, Back, Forward, RT (Jump)