PDA

View Full Version : Online Server Issues?

NightStalker666
04-19-2011, 06:53 AM
Anyone else having trouble connecting online? When I connect online it's taking much longer than usual and giving me a message when I try to create or join a room that says "The Mortal Kombat servcer is not available at this time. Please try again later." Sitting here now....can't seem to get in a match either

....Had this game since Sunday. Looks like they did a stat reset on the leaderboards at midnight launch as well.

Maybe this server is bogged down with heavier traffic than anticipated? Hoping it's not just on my end.... :confused:

EDIT: Am able to get search for Ranked and Player matches, but unable to join or create rooms or refresh the server at all.

TAI JASON
04-19-2011, 07:14 AM
Anyone else having trouble connecting online? When I connect online it's taking much longer than usual and giving me a message when I try to create or join a room that says "The Mortal Kombat servcer is not available at this time. Please try again later." Sitting here now....can't seem to get in a match either

....Had this game since Sunday. Looks like they did a stat reset on the leaderboards at midnight launch as well.

Maybe this server is bogged down with heavier traffic than anticipated? Hoping it's not just on my end.... :confused:

No it´s a bug. Me and my friends got this problem from last friday till today. You can search for ranked matches, but you can´t open/join lobby´s in the menue sometimes.

I think the game runs not smooth after all. I recommend to try it from time to time. I search for a ranked match and after i finished it, the game rooms are open again. Try this. Restart of the game or the xbox is useless. Thats confirmed.

NightStalker666
04-19-2011, 07:22 AM
Ok wow that's not good and worrysome. At least I'm not alone, but now I'm scared mine is stuck. I just finished a ranked match and it is still out of order. Hopefully that leaderboard reset didn't trigger anything :(

Anyone else having issues?

TAI JASON
04-19-2011, 07:29 AM
Ok wow that's not good and worrysome. At least I'm not alone, but now I'm scared mine is stuck. I just finished a ranked match and it is still out of order. Hopefully that leaderboard reset didn't trigger anything :(

Anyone else having issues?

No no no, don´t panic. It´s a strange issue, but i think they will fix this realy soon.

As i say, try to play some ranked matches, one of my buddy´s play 4 and after that he join again our lobby (we still playing king of the hill). The bug doesn´t happen for all players at the same time! It might be a connection error from the server for some players.

NightStalker666
04-19-2011, 06:20 PM
I've played more than 20 ranked matches now, both 1V1 and Tag, and am unable to connect to the server still. I'm getting pretty annoyed with this. Anyone else experiencing any troubles?

Akka
04-20-2011, 02:38 AM
My 3 buddies and I cannot connect to each other for private matches. We've all activated our online passes and everything. Each time we try to join each other it tells us that the "Game session is no longer available." Boo.

TheUglyCasanova
04-20-2011, 02:54 AM
Gah, have none of you people ever bought a game on release day before? I've yet to see a title with MP that functioned as they expected on day one. Yeah it sucks, but it happens to every game on launch. Glad I got Portal 2 as well to occupy me while they straighten it out. :)

Phantomsiren
04-20-2011, 04:31 AM
You have to remember, most games on launch day multiplayerwise (not a word lol) suffer server issues. Give it a few days and I am sure it will be better. Homefront's day one launch was HORRIBLE for playing online.Couldn't connect to a server if your life depended on it. Like the above poster mentioned, play the singleplayer. You unlock two characters for beating the story so something to keep you busy!

TheUglyCasanova
04-20-2011, 07:28 AM
I thought I was going to have to give up on playing online tonight, it was sitting for like a minute and a half while I re-read this thread and then suddenly joined a game and thought it was a screensaver like demo and hit A to cancel and selected sub zero lol.

AnubisGX
04-20-2011, 09:39 AM
I was able to play ranked matches with minimal lag, but sometimes long waits for opponents. I tried playing koth before and when I finally get into a match, I get lagged out or I even get lagged out when I'm waiting in line. How am I supposed to get 10 koth wins if I can't even play a match?

M 0 R T I K I A
04-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Online in this game needs a patch, matches are laggy as hell and I am almost never able to play more then 2 King of the hill matches, even If i create the room or join a 5 bar connection, I was really hoping this game wasent going to be like this since I paid in full for the thing back in january.