PDA

View Full Version : Your wishes?

BossSimonmike
04-19-2011, 08:43 AM
What do you think they should change?

i like to have more optic tuning like lights, hoods, more window colors ....
also options for the inside of the car like racing wheels, colors, hud...
and i want some different racing modes! Forza 3 really has great graphics, cars... but i got bored of it after a week cause you are just driving around in circles! thats just boring!
they should add a good drifting system, team races, velocity races, drag races,radar races, show events where u get points for doing donuts, burnouts, 180īs .... there are so much possibilities!
and not only race tracks!

TheNarrator23
04-19-2011, 09:20 AM
- more cars
- different tracks with different weather conditions (snow, rain, leafs on the tarmack :p)
- more tuning options
- build the storefront out
- better graphics (although they are good now, but they need to evolve)
- showroom for your cars like in PGR3

Forza 3 is still the best race game on the market, but if they keep up the progression, THIS GAME WILL BE AWESOME

French_Kid
05-07-2011, 03:42 AM
plain and simple...the top gear test track.

as well as having the option to have the stig as your driver :D

i would also like a few more exterior mods. Now i know usually those hinder a cars performance, but it would be fun to do up your ride to your tastes and snap some pics

TSKSF
05-29-2011, 07:36 PM
I would like Forza MotorSport series to add sometime features found in PGR4 (since there's no evidence there could be a PGR5 someday)...
- different weather driving conditions (rainy, stormy, windy, icy, snowy, misty)...
- different lighting conditions (daylight, sunset, sunrise, night)...
- some urban-based tracks
- new gameplay modes would be interesting

Even if any of those features would not be part of Forza 4, it would still be a great game!

ghmrandom
06-04-2011, 07:04 PM
i would like to see:

-more cars
-especially i'd like to see the ariel atom (V8)
-more tracks
-especially the top gear test track
-long runway where you could test top speeds
-as a huge top gear fan i've been hoping for a power lap board where you could compare your lap times against stigs
-more endurance races

no matter what they do i'm gonna buy this game but i'm fairly confident we're gonna see more cars and tracks, the others are just 'extras' which i've been thinking in my head

SuperSkyline89
06-07-2011, 12:57 AM
The most important thing is having more tracks.

Adding weather probably won't happen simply because it would be insanely complicated to work out the physics model that would accurately portray that.

GMX09
06-13-2011, 07:50 AM
The most important thing is having more tracks.

Adding weather probably won't happen simply because it would be insanely complicated to work out the physics model that would accurately portray that.

Dan Greenawalt hinted towards a weather system when he said the Forza team had been working with Pirelli to accurately portray the behaviour of tyres in different conditions.

I have a few hopes, but all in all it's just graphical stuff.

- Steering wheels that move a realistic amount, a driver that shifts :p
- Not only impressive graphics but attention to detail (obvious with AutoVista)
- New cars
- Top Gear track
- Weather
- Day/night cycle or simply some night tracks
- A country road track (similar to this (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/1751/med_FM4_2010_Aston_Martin_V12_Vantage%20Resized.jp g))

Almost all of these things have been fulfilled, it's all viewable in the demos of the game and screenshots.

There are other things I'd like to see but it'd be too much of a challenge for any developer. I'd love to see every car in the game viewable from the AutoVista, although I know that most domestic cars wont really have anything interesting to look at. I'd also love to see much more in-depth customisation, but that also means a lot more research and time spent observing the effects of the parts that are added to the car.

Forza is about as good as racing games get, I've thoroughly enjoyed 1 through 3 and I can guarantee that even if I get more of the same I'll be happy.

French_Kid
06-16-2011, 04:22 AM
so apparently my wish (as well as many others wish) is coming true.

The TOP GEAR TEST TRACK will be in the game!

saw it over at http://www.trueachievements.com/n4215/five-new-forza-4-screenshots.htm

SuperSkyline89
06-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Dan Greenawalt hinted towards a weather system when he said the Forza team had been working with Pirelli to accurately portray the behaviour of tyres in different conditions.

Well if they got a major tire maker to help them then I'd be happy to see weather. It would totally change the driving experience and add more variation to the tracks without adding any.

I hope they include more F1 tracks though, Spa, Monza, Imola, Interlagos, Monaco would be epic.

Dexter010
06-19-2011, 04:34 AM
My wishes for Forza 4 are:
- More cars.
- More tracks, including Zandvoort and Assen from The Netherlands.
- The option to create your own track.
- Dragracing.
- Different online modes. For example like DiRT 3 have.

SuperSkyline89
06-19-2011, 06:46 AM

Just like I thought it's been confirmed that there won't be weather.

But we are getting Heat Races. Basically you race twice, once during the day and once at night or in low light. Can't wait for that, it'll make it so much more interesting.

DEG23
06-21-2011, 02:40 AM
I would like to see more varied events, not just euro D class, Speedway C class, it would be good to have less class events and more based around different attributes, like Japanese rally cars, 80's hot hatchbacks, italian V12's. I found myself using the same cars over and over with all the different performance index races.

Also i would like to see more cars that would be fun to drive like the Caterham 500 or the ariel atom and not a whole heap of 4 door saloons from the 90's and SUV's that are useless in all but the SUV event.

SpectreSoldier
06-26-2011, 02:28 PM
I'd like to see rally or off-road races,more cars,less monotony in the races,different weather and lighting conditions and more tracks.

SatNiteEduardo
06-30-2011, 01:40 AM
I would prefer not being forced to do any drifting.

I would prefer keeping it with sim style racing so not going too far away from what it already has.

The original Forza had some point to point races which I would like to see return.

My view is the previous games have been close to spot on so no need for radical change.

Duke Of Twiggy
06-30-2011, 05:21 AM
I'd like to see some F1 cars in the game. They have the licenses to most of the manufacturers already so that side of it shouldn't be an issue... but I don't see it happening.

I actually quite like the idea above of having the power board for the Top Gear track. That'd be a lot of fun

KingAntz
06-30-2011, 05:45 AM
Weather affected races...

More styling (subtle change to have but not to go all Need for speed though)...

A chance to buy 2nd hand cars as well like on the earlier GT games...

A points system like in the project gotham series like for slides, drift, stunts etc... and maybe game modes like those as well

A drift championship OFF LINE...

Creating your own racing team to compete in the championships like in GRID...

JKSullivan
06-30-2011, 09:47 PM
I'd like to see some F1 cars in the game. They have the licenses to most of the manufacturers already so that side of it shouldn't be an issue... but I don't see it happening.

I actually quite like the idea above of having the power board for the Top Gear track. That'd be a lot of fun

F1 cars probably wouldn't happen - in addition to the manufacturer license, they'd also need to deal with the toxic troll that runs F1's business rights. Not to mention that CodeMasters has exclusive F1 rights for a while yet. It's a shame, though, because I bet that Turn10 would make an amazing F1 game.

I just hope whatever new features they add won't be along the line of the PGR series. No offense to the previous poster, but points for sliding and that kind of thing would kill any remaining sim aspect of this title.

The one thing I'd really like to see is some kind of paint system where you can create a theme for your own racing team, and then apply it to different cars without having to start from scratch on each model.

Sylon00
07-01-2011, 06:55 AM
For Best Buy to update their damn website so I can change my order from the regular one to the Collector's Edition.

LNG SaNdMaN
07-07-2011, 10:13 AM
More tracks than FM3 would be nice, but I'd rather see a better impression of speed. Sometimes in FM3 it would seem like you were crawling along, and then I'd put NFS: Shift on and driving the same car would give you a much speedier experience.

TLPlasticity
07-10-2011, 04:40 AM
My wishes for Forza 4 are:
- More cars.
- More tracks, including Zandvoort and Assen from The Netherlands.
- The option to create your own track.
- Dragracing.
- Different online modes. For example like DiRT 3 have.

and better Drift Searches in Multiplayer and easy track seach if you only wanna go down Fujii etc..

chelseaman99
07-12-2011, 05:55 PM
All I want is some more exciting races and more tracks. After a few seasons in career mode it got boring racing around the same tracks.

Sylon00
07-17-2011, 07:41 AM
More control of the Rewind feature. Going backwards in time only 5ft, then 500ft gets really annoying.

Oh, and for the love of God please don't make us do another 100k drift points for an achievement!

Maka
07-25-2011, 02:19 PM
I want to not have to run 3 lap races at Nurburgring.

I just hope the races don't get ridiculously long, because then they're just straight up boring.

rman0099
07-27-2011, 03:32 PM
I only have 2 real wishes:

1.) Rally races. I loved them in the GT series and would be a great addition to the Forza series

2.) Get rid of the "slow dirt" or at least give us the option to disable it. They want to be a realistic simulator, but its totally unrealistic if you make a mistake and cut a turn too thin only to go from 75 mph to like 15 almost instantly. This is one thing I absolutely HATE about the series. I do get that people like it and say "well just race better." And that's fine, but the option should be there for those who don't like it. Heck, they have rewind and I'm pretty sure the "just race better" could be used as an argument against that.

DEG23
07-28-2011, 12:45 AM
I only have 2 real wishes:

1.) Rally races. I loved them in the GT series and would be a great addition to the Forza series

2.) Get rid of the "slow dirt" or at least give us the option to disable it. They want to be a realistic simulator, but its totally unrealistic if you make a mistake and cut a turn too thin only to go from 75 mph to like 15 almost instantly. This is one thing I absolutely HATE about the series. I do get that people like it and say "well just race better." And that's fine, but the option should be there for those who don't like it. Heck, they have rewind and I'm pretty sure the "just race better" could be used as an argument against that.

The slow dirt was the one apsect of Forza 3 i felt was far from realistic, in the corners that were tempting to cut, your speed would drop to zero in lesss than a second, but other times you could drive along gravel without losing your speed.

Now correct me if i'm wrong but i thought the idea of the gravel in motorsport was so if you car spun off the track the gravel would slow you down quickly so your car wouldn't slam into the guard rails.

Yet there where many times in Forza were i would push my car too hard for too long and would not be able to brake in time for the corner, end up coasting along the gravel for at least 10 metres, wouldn't lose much speed and then total my car into the guard rail, with no option but to hit rewind.

And what was the deal with those red speed hump things on that italian track (sorry forgot the name but it was some sort of test track, Lacerdia i think) I would clip one of those travelling at almost 300kph then suddenly be reduced to 30kph. I think that defies the laws of physics

rman0099
07-29-2011, 02:23 PM
At least someone agrees with me.

I took my complaint to the Forza forums after 3 first came out and was derided for not liking it and called a "corner cutting cheater." Well geeze, sorry for wanting REALISTIC PHYSICS!! If those people like it so much to stop "cheating" then put "slow dirt" only on multiplayer races and add programming flags to certain corners so if people cut them their times are invalidated for the leaderboards.

Trash Man
07-29-2011, 03:36 PM
I'd like Forza 2 with more cars and better visuals. Unfortunately they did not manage that with 3, so I'm hoping they do better this time.

No drifting, no jumps, no 180's, no street tracks. It's a racing game. Plenty of other games have all that crap, go play those if that's what you want.

DEG23
07-31-2011, 06:02 AM
At least someone agrees with me.

I took my complaint to the Forza forums after 3 first came out and was derided for not liking it and called a "corner cutting cheater." Well geeze, sorry for wanting REALISTIC PHYSICS!! If those people like it so much to stop "cheating" then put "slow dirt" only on multiplayer races and add programming flags to certain corners so if people cut them their times are invalidated for the leaderboards.

I'd say they never watch motorsport, because racers do it all the time, whenever 2 of them go into a corner one of them usually clips the dirt and is doesn't slow them down. I see it as a tactical approach, trying to take someone on the inside line may require you to cut the corner.

Chances are all those fan boys on the forums were playing on easy with the suggested line on.

Harry Rasing
07-31-2011, 10:16 AM
My wishlist for Forza Motorsports 4:

- Less cars :p (more balanced multiplayer, and more specific tuning possibility's)
- New real world tracks
- A more challenging career! (Forza 3's career was just lame!)
- The possibility to complete the game with only a few cars! (getting a band with a car is much more fun then owning 300 cars driven all once)
- Race License tests!

- Weather would be cool, but only if it's works fine and doesn't affect the graphics overall.

SuperSkyline89
07-31-2011, 01:59 PM
My wishlist for Forza Motorsports 4:

- Less cars :p (more balanced multiplayer, and more specific tuning possibility's)
- New real world tracks
- A more challenging career! (Forza 3's career was just lame!)
- The possibility to complete the game with only a few cars! (getting a band with a car is much more fun then owning 300 cars driven all once)
- Race License tests!

- Weather would be cool, but only if it's works fine and doesn't affect the graphics overall.

You're playing the wrong game. The whole point of Forza (aside from realistic physics) has always been about being given the opportunity to try out as many cars as possible. If you want a game where you only drive 1 or 2 play Need for Speed (then realize it's crap and come back to Forza).

Harry Rasing
08-01-2011, 09:40 AM
You're playing the wrong game. The whole point of Forza (aside from realistic physics) has always been about being given the opportunity to try out as many cars as possible. If you want a game where you only drive 1 or 2 play Need for Speed (then realize it's crap and come back to Forza).Wrong, I tried NFS Shift 2 this year and that was the biggest mistake I have ever made..

Forza is definitely my game, but after 3 titles I think it's time for some (little) changes... More doesn't always mean better or more fun! ;)

2Bad2Fast
08-07-2011, 04:00 PM
hmm some of the stuff i seen i will verify

stuff that is on:
Top Grear Track * cant wait :Bounce:*
that atom V8 is allso on i seen a sreen shoot of 1 on TA or somesite.

i read ther is about 700 cars + but i cant be sure of that.

i want :P

a BMW M5 39 plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

better grfx.

thats about it :woop:

Mongolian Beef
08-29-2011, 02:52 AM
I wish kinect would go away. soon.

EchoPark
08-29-2011, 03:17 AM
I want more stock street cars .... i dont like exotics and stuff. I like cars that i see normally on the road :D Classic Mini Cooper :D

Cooljoe
08-29-2011, 08:00 AM
Well I just would love to see an equal balance between the old classic speed cars and the new/newest ones. A lot of locations would also be nice. The cheevos already look great. Unlike most people, I am also interested in the kinect side of it. If you have a cool gaming chair like I do, well it sounds like a cool idea.