PDA

View Full Version : Babalities?

Ayx
04-19-2011, 04:36 PM
I can't find them in the Krypt (yet) and the post that had Cyrax's got deleted/edited.

Can anyone hook me up with a Babality so I can practice it to see them? :)

ShaolinShadow
04-19-2011, 04:46 PM
I can't find them in the Krypt (yet) and the post that had Cyrax's got deleted/edited.

Can anyone hook me up with a Babality so I can practice it to see them? :)

I seen the thread for this some where its probably on one of the other pages, Try checking there

UndeadGamer
04-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Liu Kang's i found out trying to do his hidden fatality but the other 2 i found by Mortis on a separate forum post.

Sub - Zero: D, B ,D , B
Liu Kang: D, D, D, A
Kung Lao - D, F, D, Y

Zerophym
04-19-2011, 07:18 PM
Is there anything like not using block or punches, I cannot get any of them going.

Ayx
04-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Is there anything like not using block or punches, I cannot get any of them going.Yeah, normally you can't block in the Winning round at least in the old days. Try that.

Annalie
04-19-2011, 07:24 PM
There is a thread for babalities here on the same page.... jesus people are lazy. constantly creating multiple threads for no reason????

evo_4
04-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Looks like the babalities are all secret. That makes sense about the brutalities. All we have to do is discover them like babalities.
God please brutalities be in the game.:drunk

Ayx
04-19-2011, 07:36 PM
There is a thread for babalities here on the same page.... jesus people are lazy. constantly creating multiple threads for no reason????Go cry somewhere else, I tried looking for something in my old thread but the person's post was edited for some reason so I wanted a quick tip.

Would rather have threads discussing the fatalities since there's not too many move lists out yet than 'OMG DIZ GAME R S0 GUD' and stuff.

Zerophym
04-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Thank you very much.

Annalie
04-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Go cry somewhere else, I tried looking for something in my old thread but the person's post was edited for some reason so I wanted a quick tip.

Would rather have threads discussing the fatalities since there's not too many move lists out yet than 'OMG DIZ GAME R S0 GUD' and stuff.

Ill stop crying when you learn to use the freaking search button its there for a reason. like i said http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=305942 did you even try looking.......

also there is a thread discussing fatalities ill let you find that one on your own.

Zerophym
04-19-2011, 07:50 PM
I found this thread using the search button if it makes you feel any better.

Ayx
04-19-2011, 07:50 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=305942 did you even try looking.......Never heard that comment before.

Next time ignore the threads that are similar and proceed discussing in other threads. My previous thread contained the advice I was looking for but it's not there any longer so I made another one. Sorry to disappoint you?

Edit: I looked at that thread but didn't find the Babalities hence this thread.

Annalie
04-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Never heard that comment before.

Next time ignore the threads that are similar and proceed discussing in other threads. My previous thread contained the advice I was looking for but it's not there any longer so I made another one. Sorry to disappoint you?

I found this thread using the search button if it makes you feel any better.

Good boy (pats head).:)

Trust me im more annoyed than ever when there are same topic threads. especially when the creators fail to use the search button. and no i will not ignore same topic threads cause if i dont say anything someone else will..... also ignoring which is to easy will just cause more lazy people to make more same threads no thanks...let this be a lesson to you. good day sir.... kid... boy.... whatever.

Khaos86
04-19-2011, 08:04 PM
Trust me im more annoyed than ever when there are same topic threads. especially when the creators fail to use the search button. let this be a lesson to you. good day sir.... kid... boy.... whatever.
Double posting? That's a forum no-no...remember the 'Edit Post' button, it is your friend. :)

I'm honestly surprised that a Mod hasn't caught wind of this yet. Yeah it's a slight mistake/accident but it's a popular forum with people who actually like using its resources. Look before you post.

Back on topic...

I have yet to find any Babalities in the Krypt, but have heard numerous claims to different graves that give me nothing but music and art. I'll wait for the inevitable list to appear.

Annalie
04-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Double posting? That's a forum no-no...remember the 'Edit Post' button, it is your friend. :)

I'm honestly surprised that a Mod hasn't caught wind of this yet. Yeah it's a slight mistake/accident but it's a popular forum with people who actually like using its resources. Look before you post.

Back on topic...

I have yet to find any Babalities in the Krypt, but have heard numerous claims to different graves that give me nothing but music and art. I'll wait for the inevitable list to appear.

I almost forgot about that one.... FIXED and crisis averted. :)

kyboy
04-19-2011, 09:24 PM
go to cheatcc.com they have all the fatalities on there..