PDA

View Full Version : Long Story Short

MelangeAddict
04-19-2011, 05:10 PM
Comedian Colin Quinn's one man show about the history of the world aired on HBO a few weeks ago, but I didn't see it until downloading last night. Just curious if anyone else knew about this or saw it. It was pretty good and funny. It played on Broadway and has the might of Jerry Seinfeld behind it.

tehapoc
04-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Saw him and an excerpt of it on The Daily Show. Haven't seen it, but it definitely looked interesting.

Vault Lad
04-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Saw him and an excerpt of it on The Daily Show. Haven't seen it, but it definitely looked interesting.

I saw him there too. I havn't seen any marketing for this thing though. I literally discovered it yesterday.

Tussell
04-28-2011, 08:10 PM
I personally dislike Colin Quinn. I don't really find him funny whatsoever. I'll stick with Bill Mahr's show.

Tyrion619
04-28-2011, 08:16 PM
I personally dislike Colin Quinn. I don't really find him funny whatsoever. I'll stick with Bill Mahr's show.

Funny that you say that since Colin Quinn was on Bill Maher's show the other night.

eynotie
05-13-2011, 04:59 AM
I haven't cared for anything Colin Quinn has done before this. I caught part of Long Story Short the other day and couldn't stop watching. He was actually pretty funny. I'd recommend it if you get a chance to see.