PDA

View Full Version : Is Toasty Fatality glitchy?

coescastle
04-19-2011, 05:50 PM
I bought the alternative costume and still can't get this fatality to work no matter what. Pressing D,U,U,Y while using block to no avail. What's up?

HanzoHasashi
04-19-2011, 06:04 PM
You have to use the Klassic Costume, Jump distance, hold block, down, up, up, release block and immediately press Y. I was always able to perform it. Never had a problem.

coescastle
04-19-2011, 06:09 PM
You have to use the Klassic Costume, Jump distance, hold block, down, up, up, release block and immediately press Y. I was always able to perform it. Never had a problem.

I bought the costume out of krypt 119 and used it, is that the wrong one? Something must be wrong if it's not because I did everything you said.

HanzoHasashi
04-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Hmm, tbh I think you have to use the exclusive pre order code (I entered the 25digit code) to perform the Klassic Fatality & Costume. The costume is called "MK1" when selecting from the character select screen. I could be wrong though.

HabsCen10ial
04-19-2011, 06:18 PM
I bought the costume out of krypt 119 and used it, is that the wrong one? Something must be wrong if it's not because I did everything you said.

I think that may be his alternate. The Klassic Kostume and Fatality are unlocked with a code that you get when preordering from Gamestop - EB Games

Roshan
04-19-2011, 06:23 PM

That's no the Klassic costume *slaps himself*
That's just a Alternate.You need the Klassic one from pre-order from what ever shop.
You can do the fatality on the Alternate too,but without the patch,so if you really want to do it,delete your cache and then when you start MK don't download the patch,or just play without LIVE.

xDante1986
04-19-2011, 06:25 PM
hey man same here.... Iīll try it 50 times from yesterday with second costume.....jump from oponent hold block....and never did this fatality....I think u must have preoder....some people say u donīt need to....but for me fatality didnīt work

Roshan
04-19-2011, 07:01 PM
hey man same here.... Iīll try it 50 times from yesterday with second costume.....jump from oponent hold block....and never did this fatality....i think u must have preoder....some people say u donīt need to....but for me fatality didnīt work

don't you get it ?????????
If you downloaded the damn patch on live you can't do it with the second costume,you need klassic

SonikkuHedgehog
04-19-2011, 07:07 PM
YOU CAN USE THE TOASTY FATALITY ON ALL OF SCORPIONS COSTUMES.

As long as you got the Klassic Scorpion Costume preorder code put in.

Get close to opponent jump away then do "Down,Up,Up,Y" Presto. Extra Crispy ;D

It helps to hold block when pressing "Up, Up" to keep yourself from jumping.

xDante1986
04-19-2011, 07:40 PM
but i dont have pre order code, and probably get patch......ouch... i think Iīm without toasty...rigth?

RedDragon4275
04-19-2011, 07:45 PM
but i dont have pre order code, and probably get patch......ouch... i think Iīm without toasty...rigth?

Yep. No Toasty for you. Unless they introduce it as a DLC later down the line.

xDante1986
04-19-2011, 07:55 PM
ok...i have one last question....is toasty needed for any achievements?

jswartz0181
04-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Can't see why it would be. If it were, then NOBODY would be able to get the achievement. Well... not unless you bought at least three copies of the game for the same system. :)