PDA

View Full Version : Why cant i apply points to rank my player up anymore!!??!?

tuk3r
04-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Hi,

as the title says, it wont let me rank up any further and i have points there to do it? im roughly 85/86/89/85, ive got about 12k points to apply to my golfer but it simply wont let me apply them? why is this? ive place 1st on every single event ive played, im currently onto my second season and just about to start the EA championship. please can somebody explain why i cant use my points to rank up? is it something to do with what i have equiped or what im wearing?

thanks in advance

DarkSeraphim198
04-19-2011, 08:02 PM
The stats become locked at a certain % point, the only way to advance them further is to equip stat increasing clubs or clothing.

tuk3r
04-19-2011, 08:05 PM
ah right, so is it best to keep using the latest sponsors equipment? ie once im done with ping move on to callaway then nike etc? or is there a guide to follow so i can maximise my golfer the quickest way?

thanks for the reply!!:)

kingsnipes186
04-19-2011, 10:57 PM
just make sure you get the sponser challenges done, that way you can unlock the prototype clubs and max your guy out to 100%

DarkSeraphim198
04-20-2011, 07:47 AM
Expert type clubs are the way to go as well as stat increasing outfits you get from winning a major (Masters, US & UK Opens, the EA Championship and the FedEx Cup) These outfits will boost all stats by 5%. The expert clubs will boost certain stats by 10% (depending on which club you equip, i.e 10% putting for the putter). To unlock the expert clubs you just need to get level 4 in a sponsor for some of them to unlock.