PDA

View Full Version : EA Looking into a Patch!!!

billjones0302
04-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Emailed EA several days ago, related to issues with the Hammerhead pin not unlocking when sponsorships are purchased with Microsoft points in the "Pin Collector" achievement. I got this back today...

"Hello Fellow Gamer,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support regarding Tiger Woods 12. I do apologize for any delay in my response. I have been assigned to your issue and would be happy to assist you in this matter. As ac gamer myself, I understand how frustrating that can be. I have focrwarded your information to the development team for further investigation. They will need to send out a patch on their end, which may take some time. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you need further assistance please reply to this email or contact us at the number below. Also a good link for some additional troubleshooting steps can be found at www.support.ea.com (http://www.support.ea.com).

Best Regards,
Jonathan C.
Electronic Arts Customer Support."

It may be some time in the works, but at least they are looking into it.

Wampus Cra
04-20-2011, 12:58 AM
Don't see why they need to patch this... if you really want to short cut getting the sponsors by buying them w msp just buy all of them but the easiest one and then do that one legitly, really isn't hard.

DarkSeraphim198
04-20-2011, 07:49 AM
I doubt they'll patch it or if they do it'll probably take about 6 months or something stupid lol

GuinnessUK
04-20-2011, 10:11 AM
I doubt they'll patch it or if they do it'll probably take about 6 months or something stupid lol

I am still waiting for Fifa to be patched properly;) This is EA afterall

DarkSeraphim198
04-20-2011, 12:13 PM
I am still waiting for Fifa to be patched properly;) This is EA afterall

Yeah, EA are a bunch of jokers. There always seems to be some form of issues with the games they release. Fifa 10 was appalling for bug/glitches, like the game freeze unlocking a whole load of achievements.

surreal_82
05-28-2011, 12:17 PM
why patch it when they will be closing down the servers again in 6 months for the new releases, how many EA games now just crash your xbox if connected to live due to their servers being closed. Mercernaries 2 is a prime example, when its on the menu and tries to cantact servers xbox freezes and have to re-boot, funny how they left it working in the states though, but i have many EA sports titles that are useless now unless i use my console completely offline!!!

Natetendo83
06-01-2011, 06:23 PM
And this is why I'm glad I got all of the sponsorships the hard way. I still have to finish Nike but I did the hard parts (hole in one, etc). Just neet 10 rounds with Nike clubs and the Masters with Nike clubs.