PDA

View Full Version : Need Prototype Pin Hlp

GMichaelC
04-20-2011, 01:26 AM
When I purchased the game I bought the sponsors to get those achievements. I learned that this somehow glitched the prototype pin achievement. I then deleted the sponsor dlc and the equipment that I purchased and everything else except the courses. I started a new career and unlocked everything in the clubhouse with the boost aided suit. I know have all of the prototype clubs but no pin. I have not completed all of the sponsor challenges and I have only completed enough challenges necessary to unlock everything in the clubhouse. Does anyone have any suggestion about what to do to get this pin?

The most frustrating thing is that this is my second career and I have 13 holes in one and the hardest master moments completed. Any advice is appreciated.

smellysoc1
04-20-2011, 07:39 AM
if you purchased all of the sponsors it unlocks the prototype putter this putter does not lock again when you delete the dlc's content so theres not much you can do about this ither than start again

DarkSeraphim198
04-20-2011, 07:51 AM
You can delete the level 4 DLC sponsorships and then just procede to complete the objectives as you normally would.

mark21667
04-20-2011, 08:14 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=305486

Deleting and completing works.