PDA

View Full Version : Do not buy Fatalities from the Krypt!

Drucifer82
04-20-2011, 06:12 AM
I bought fatalities from the Krypt and when I went to use them it did not register the achievement "Finish Him?" for performing a hidden fatality. The Stage fatalities do not count for it either. This means that I will not be able to get the achievement for performing all hidden fatalities because I have bought some of them!

darthmushu
04-20-2011, 06:15 AM
As I understand it, everyone has 2 fatalities, a stage fatality and a secret one you cannot buy. plus babalities

Drucifer82
Ok, so I was wrong, because performing a fatality before buying it from the Krypt doesn't work either. That means that each fighter has a fatality that is not accessible anywhere in the game.

Does anyone know the hidden fatalities?

TAI JASON
I bought fatalities from the Krypt and when I went to use them it did not register the achievement "Finish Him?" for performing a hidden fatality. The Stage fatalities do not count for it either. This means that I will not be able to get the achievement for performing all hidden fatalities because I have bought some of them!

Ah shit! Realy? Thanks for this info!!!

EDIT: Ok, done. I donīt know how we get the hidden ones?! Everyone got an idear where we get them? I check up nearly all websides for MK...

Drucifer82
04-20-2011, 06:16 AM
As I understand it, everyone has 2 fatalities, a stage fatality and a secret one you cannot buy. plus babalities

There is an extra one somewhere because as I just posted, I performed extra fatalities bought from the Krypt and extra ones that I hadn't bought yet, plus stage fatalities and none of them registered the achievement. That having been said it has to either be babalities or some other unknown fatality that registers the achievement.

darthmushu
04-20-2011, 06:19 AM
FYI...I just did sonya's babality and the achievement for hidden finisher popped..plus since I did her two other fatalities before I got another one for all alities or something like that.

Drucifer82
04-20-2011, 06:20 AM
FYI...I just did sonya's babality and the achievement for hidden finisher popped..plus since I did her two other fatalities before I got another one for all alities or something like that.

Anyone have a list of babalities?

jswartz0181
04-20-2011, 06:30 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=305848

Drucifer82
04-20-2011, 06:58 AM
I just confirmed it, used Sub's babality and got "Finish Him?" and "Completality"

chicken10der
04-20-2011, 11:33 AM
the names "finish him?" and "ultimate humiliation" would seem to indicate babalities instead of secondary fatalities. so it seems you need to do a babality with everyone in order to get "ultimate humiliation", and a lot of the input codes for babalities are still unknown (and you can't buy them in the krypt, either - just more trolling from ed boon, same thing he's been doing forever.)

for "complet-ality", i had to do a fatality, a babality, and a stage fatality

Blackrose Writer
04-20-2011, 11:54 AM
I got the achievement for doing the Baby one. I was randomly hitting buttons and when I thought it was a Fatatily I was screaming Yay then saw my enemy become a baby and I was like wtf....my girl freaked out when I did scream XD.

Wrinklefighter
04-20-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm at work so I can't check, but I believe Cyrax's babality is performed exactly the same way as his listed fatality, minus the first step (which is either forward or backward). I performed it at 3/4 screen and it got me the achievement.

Purple Hooter
04-20-2011, 12:53 PM
I have the trophy on my PS3 for all hidden finisher.

It is for performing all babalities with every character. The achievement/trophy says: "Perform every chracters hidden finishing move, not fatality."

Babalities = Hidden.

BenWo
04-20-2011, 12:57 PM
So how do you do the Babality then??

And how many Fatalaties does each character have?

And how do you unlock them?

Roshan
04-20-2011, 01:02 PM
So how do you do the Babality then??

And how many Fatalaties does each character have?

And how do you unlock them?

1. Made another thread with all the info

2. 3 ( without Babality and with Stage ),Scorpion,Sub-Zero and Reptile got 4 they have a special one with Klassic Costume from pre-order

3. You do it once you unlock it.Babalities will not show up in your move list though.

ShaolinShadow
04-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Depending if your going for the achievement to unlock all krypts, You would need to purchase it anyway, Good to know though thanks for the input

Jakihz
04-20-2011, 02:08 PM
3 without Babality and Stage Fatality?
Sorry, that's wrong.

Only Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile have three "normal" Fatalities. The other ones only got 2 normals, Stage Fatality and Babality.

Roshan
04-20-2011, 03:03 PM
3 without Babality and Stage Fatality?
Sorry, that's wrong.

Only Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile have three "normal" Fatalities. The other ones only got 2 normals, Stage Fatality and Babality.

Ok sorry my fault.What I meant is : Without Babality and WITH Stage Fatality.You're totally right.

EnfantDuSiecle
04-20-2011, 03:19 PM
well that is good to know, i was lucky i did it before i bought some with Jade's 2nd fatality

Purple Hooter
04-20-2011, 03:27 PM
1. Made another thread with all the info

2. 3 ( without Babality and with Stage ),Scorpion,Sub-Zero and Reptile got 4 they have a special one with Klassic Costume from pre-order

3. You do it once you unlock it.Babalities will not show up in your move list though.

Yes, babalities WILL show up in your moves list once you perform them once with the character!

I use Smoke all the time and his is emblazened in my memory:

For those of you that want an easy babality:

Smoke's: D,B,D,F,D far away from opponent.

Zaber
04-20-2011, 06:39 PM
IF you input the Fatality it will unlocks automatically. This can also be done in the Fatality Trainer.

CelticWarriorDB
04-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Can secondary fatalities be done in the trainer mode?

I'm having trouble with a few (Kung Lao second, and both of Sindels), and I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Zarkykins
04-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Can secondary fatalities be done in the trainer mode?

I'm having trouble with a few (Kung Lao second, and both of Sindels), and I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Yes, but you can't do Babalities or Stage Fatalities.

CelticWarriorDB
04-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Really? How come they don't appear, and only the first fatality does during training?

Zarkykins
04-20-2011, 08:11 PM
Really? How come they don't appear, and only the first fatality does during training?

Because they're the secondary fatalities/hidden ones. You unlock them in the Krypt, find them online, or in a strategy guide. Just figure out the distance, and if its different than the given square, space your fighter correctly and then do the secondary fatality. It will let you know you unlocked the fatality.

CelticWarriorDB
04-20-2011, 08:21 PM
So as long as I input the button code correctly, I can do both fatalities in trainer and not just the first one?

Roshan
04-20-2011, 08:23 PM
Yes

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

FINISHHIM
04-26-2011, 12:56 AM
[QUOTE=Drucifer82;4170933]I bought fatalities from the Krypt and when I went to use them it did not register the achievement "Finish Him?" for performing a hidden fatality. The Stage fatalities do not count for it either. This means that I will not be able to get the achievement for performing all hidden fatalities because I have bought some of them![/QUOTE/] Sorry but I'm gonna kinda :uzi:you down here. I have :locked a lot of fatalities and still:locked the "finish him?" trophy. What you have to do is look it up, perform a babality call it day, :drunk, and getcha :rock on.

neubourn
04-26-2011, 12:58 AM
I bought fatalities from the Krypt and when I went to use them it did not register the achievement "Finish Him?" for performing a hidden fatality. The Stage fatalities do not count for it either. This means that I will not be able to get the achievement for performing all hidden fatalities because I have bought some of them! Sorry but I'm gonna kinda :uzi:you down here. I have :locked a lot of fatalities and still:locked the "finish him?" trophy. What you have to do is look it up, perform a babality call it day, :drunk, and getcha :rock on.

Lol yeah, i think he had it figured out by now.

Drucifer82
04-26-2011, 01:39 AM
[QUOTE=Drucifer82;4170933]I bought fatalities from the Krypt and when I went to use them it did not register the achievement "Finish Him?" for performing a hidden fatality. The Stage fatalities do not count for it either. This means that I will not be able to get the achievement for performing all hidden fatalities because I have bought some of them![/QUOTE/] Sorry but I'm gonna kinda :uzi:you down here. I have :locked a lot of fatalities and still:locked the "finish him?" trophy. What you have to do is look it up, perform a babality call it day, :drunk, and getcha :rock on.

Yeah, I opened this thread the day after this game came out. I've since figured out that you have to use the Babalities and earned both "Finish Him?" and "Ultimate Humiliation."

Natetendo83
04-26-2011, 02:56 AM
I got it doing a Babality after I bought all the 2nd fatalities. I'm guessing that has been said numerous times. There is a thread on the 2nd page (I think) that has all the fatalities and babalities.

Drucifer82
04-26-2011, 03:31 AM
I got it doing a Babality after I bought all the 2nd fatalities. I'm guessing that has been said numerous times. There is a thread on the 2nd page (I think) that has all the fatalities and babalities.

It's stickied actually

Darkling26
04-26-2011, 06:24 AM
Buying the secondary fatalities in the Krypt has nothing to do with the hidden fatalities. Like someone said in an earlier post, every character has 2 fatalities (excluding DLC fatalities), a stage fatality and a babeality.

The Babealities are the hidden finish moves needed for the achievement. I believe a list of all finish moves are stickied in this forum.

BsE Bloodbath
04-26-2011, 07:05 AM
Looks like i'll have to get me this

Drucifer82
04-26-2011, 07:14 AM
Buying the secondary fatalities in the Krypt has nothing to do with the hidden fatalities. Like someone said in an earlier post, every character has 2 fatalities (excluding DLC fatalities), a stage fatality and a babeality.

The Babealities are the hidden finish moves needed for the achievement. I believe a list of all finish moves are stickied in this forum.

For the umpteenth time, this issue has been resolved (in this thread, if people would just read).

I think this thread needs to be locked.

Zarkykins
04-26-2011, 07:31 AM
I don't know if anyone brought this up, but if you want the 100% Krypt Unlocked achievement, I'm afraid you're going to have to buy fatalities, even if you've unlocked them by doing them first.

shooterking69
04-26-2011, 09:41 PM
I am pretty sure it means to do all of those baby mOves

MrStickyFingers
04-26-2011, 11:27 PM
babalities do the trick(: