PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 300th Challange ***Spoiler Warning***

evo_4
04-20-2011, 06:26 AM
So i have reached the top of Tower. The last challange is to fight Goro, Kintaro, Mileena and Shao Kahn. Beating them one by one with fully refreshed life bar is no problem. Like how i see in the youtube videos.
YouTube - Mortal Kombat (2011) - Challenge Tower #300 | End Game
YouTube - MK9 Beating Challenge 300 HD

But my problem is, i need to beat them with one life bar and that makes the challenge difficult.
As short means, there is a glitch or sth. because my life bar doesnt fill after each fight and i forced to beat them in one go.

I know game outs newly, but anyone have a problem like me?:mad:

judge08
04-20-2011, 06:45 AM
I was watching my friend do this last night and same thing for hime the health bar never recharged he got to Kahn but had little to no life left, hopefully there is a patch that fixes this.

CellFrame
04-20-2011, 08:29 AM
i need to beat them with one life bar and that makes the challenge difficult.

And I strongly suppose that's the way it's supposed to be. As the developers said, the last round is going to be one hell of a challenge.

I don't think fighting each enemy with an entirely refreshed health bar would qualify for the 300th and final Mortal Kombat "End Game" challenge.

Apparently, the gamer in the video is cheating, simple as that.

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-20-2011, 08:40 AM
why would you think this is a glitch. this is one of the most common fighting challenges out there. fight a bunch of people with 1 life bar that doesnt recharge

evo_4
04-20-2011, 08:41 AM
And I strongly suppose that's the way it's supposed to be. As the developers said, the last round is going to be one hell of a challenge.

I don't think fighting each enemy with an entirely refreshed health bar would qualify for the 300th and final Mortal Kombat "End Game" challenge.

Apparently, the gamer in the video is cheating, simple as that.
I think you are right. Beating Goro, Kintaro and Shao Kahn with a few tricks is not that hard. But that Mileena bitch is fast and i think her ai is in expert mod or sth like that.
Anyway, he plays on X360. How he supposed to modify the game that early?:confused:

maniacman
04-20-2011, 09:22 AM
i dont think the guy in this vid is cheating. i beat the endgame #300 yesterday and i had one lifebar too, but it wasnt such a problem.

it took some tries and i think in some matches my lifebar were regenarating too, maybe the ai didnt´collect in this matches some power ups that are for regenerating my lifebar or something like that ...

evo_4
04-20-2011, 09:29 AM
why would you think this is a glitch. this is one of the most common fighting challenges out there. fight a bunch of people with 1 life bar that doesnt recharge
Thats because in the videos its regenerating. Anyway not much of a problem tough. I will try it again and again.:)

Vectorman953
04-20-2011, 05:22 PM
The way that I understand it, after watching the video, is that after you beat every character you get 1/3 or 1/4 of your life back, and when every round starts you have a very slow regeneration buff that works until the enemy makes physical contact with you.

Cinderkin
04-20-2011, 05:45 PM
It's not a glitch the more times you retry the more buffs you get. Apparently if you lose so many times and keep retrying you'll get a full life bar after each round win. When you first start the challenge every win gets you no buffs and you have to win with 1 health bar. Keep retrying and eventually you'll get help to beat it. I retried 10 times and started gaining a little health after each win.. Hope this helps.

Ayx
04-20-2011, 05:47 PM
I wonder if you just spam the 'Retry' button it grants you the buffs? I'm not going to try my ass knowing I can't beat Shao Kahn, his hammer throw is just annoying as hell.

justininhifi
04-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Pausing then retrying, to my knowledge, does not register it as a loss and will not decrease the difficulty. Cyrax is the best to use in my opinion as you can teleport and uppercut without trouble. Use defense on Mileena and bait her into teleporting or doing her roll.

I am sad because i played offline with my gamertag, beat the challenges and got the achievements. when i brought my gamertag that had xbox live on it from my newer xbox i couldnt get the achievements to show up on live.

however, i redid challenge 300 and the tower ones unlocked but i didnt get to keep mileenas alternate costume achievement. :(

i got squeezed
04-20-2011, 06:31 PM
I find using Scorpion is pretty much not playing the challenge in a real way since everybody does the same moves over and over. Use a fighter that your actually good with and win it.

stonesour87
04-21-2011, 10:09 PM
Yeah I managed to do this after about 2 hours of trying. The easiest way to do this is to lose purposely I think it's 5 times this way the AI is slightly easier and your health bar regenerates slightly. But let the fight finish and not quit half way through as it does not register as a loss.

NightStalker666
04-22-2011, 06:34 AM
Interesting, so just lose a bunch to have a better shot at getting it since you re-gain health. I figured it was a patch or something.

Still... wow this is hard.

Dikweedgaitan
01-02-2012, 04:16 AM
Actually if you keep losing and retrying (end of match not start menu) the game will dumb down the difficulty after about 10 losses. I also find using ermac as the best resort with his quick teleport attack against goro. GfThen the teleport and his force push against kintaro(keep your distance when he jumps, dodge and use force push). Anything against mileena, and the teleport against shao kahn.

Zeph0r
01-11-2012, 06:17 PM
This was actually one of the easier ones I did after losing like 15 times. Use Sheeva, spam her jump stomp. Sometimes you'll get it so they can't get up.