PDA

View Full Version : Who else ordered from Amazon?

Hutchy27
04-20-2011, 01:03 PM
Hey, I was just wondering who else order from Amazon for 29.99 if there copy of Mortal Kombat been dispatched yet because mine just been saying Dispatching soon for about 7 hours.
If it doesn't get sent out today, I'll have to wait till Tuesday for the game due to it being Easter Weekend.

Plym
04-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Hey, I was just wondering who else order from Amazon for 29.99 if there copy of Mortal Kombat been dispatched yet because mine just been saying Dispatching soon for about 7 hours.
If it doesn't get sent out today, I'll have to wait till Tuesday for the game due to it being Easter Weekend. I didn't order from Amazon but I know how you feel.
I ordered from Gameseek and the reason I tried online was because I hoped to get it earlier than the shops. At least one shop in Glasgow is selling the game today so I won't be pre-ordering online again.

I really hope I get my copy tomorrow or I'll be annoyed!

Hutchy27
04-20-2011, 01:26 PM
I didn't order from Amazon but I know how you feel.
I ordered from Gameseek and the reason I tried online was because I hoped to get it earlier than the shops. At least one shop in Glasgow is selling the game today so I won't be pre-ordering online again.

I hope you gets your copy tomorrow :)
mine finally been dispatched.

Giof007
04-20-2011, 02:55 PM
I ordered mine from amazon, and it hasn't dispatched either, but fear not. Usually, it dispatches around 18 pm and will arrive the next morning! Do not fear!

RobotHacker
04-20-2011, 03:37 PM
I didn't order from Amazon but I know how you feel.

G-Force on Union Street always sell games early. You never seem to get any editions with pre order stuff though.

Welsh Killa B
04-20-2011, 04:15 PM
mine was dispatched at 12:22 . . . so should be here tomorrow :D, from amazon , hopefully yours is too

Plym
04-20-2011, 04:16 PM
G-Force on Union Street always sell games early. You never seem to get any editions with pre order stuff though. Yup, that's exactly the place I meant.
I got Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 there a couple of days early.

HabsCen10ial
04-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Yeah mine hasn't been shipped yet. I also noticed they took down the Reptile preorder bonus information. I'm hoping it's just because the game has been released now.

ImmortalLeoman
04-20-2011, 05:18 PM
Here in the USA they have always been good about getting it to me on release day. I would hope it would be the same in the UK. They are good about getting stuff to you when they say they will, so I wouldnt worry. If not I could send you pictures of me playing the game to hold you over :woop:?

HabsCen10ial
04-20-2011, 05:21 PM
If not I could send you pictures of me playing the game to hold you over :woop:?

:wtf:rant:

:woop:

ImmortalLeoman
04-20-2011, 05:26 PM
:wtf:rant:

:woop:

HAHAHAHA, you know you love it! :drunk

That is funny man. Haha

Hutchy27
04-20-2011, 05:41 PM
I ordered mine from amazon, and it hasn't dispatched either, but fear not. Usually, it dispatches around 18 pm and will arrive the next morning! Do not fear!
mine was dispatched at 12:22 . . . so should be here tomorrow :D, from amazon , hopefully yours is too

You people have given me hope! :woop:

Yeah mine hasn't been shipped yet. I also noticed they took down the Reptile preorder bonus information. I'm hoping it's just because the game has been released now.

The reptile bonus information is still up along with the sub zero and kitana one.

RikusTwilight
04-21-2011, 01:58 PM
Hey I pre-ordered mine from Amazon a few days before release and mine came today, so I'm pretty sure yours will too.

Now how about those codes they promised me....

Hutchy27
04-21-2011, 02:48 PM
Hey I pre-ordered mine from Amazon a few days before release and mine came today, so I'm pretty sure yours will too.

Now how about those codes they promised me....

They sent me the codes in a email early today but no sign of the game. :(

RikusTwilight
04-21-2011, 11:26 PM
They sent me the codes in a email early today but no sign of the game. :(

They already sent you the codes? Damn. I haven't received mine yet, I emailed them today and they just said that i'd hear back from the by the 27th :/

Seems like they're really screwing up on this ordering thing. Normally I never have a problem with Amazon

TheUglyCasanova
04-22-2011, 02:17 AM
Ordered mine from Amazon in the US. Had my code before my game even shipped. Got it a little after noon on release day. Amazon is pretty awesome. They even gave me $3 back a day afterwards for price matching.

Tankore
04-22-2011, 04:11 PM
I ordered mine of amazon and got the day it came out. The dlc code was emailed to me the day before for some reason however

jung4ever
04-22-2011, 05:32 PM
I had a horrible experience w/Amazon. I pre-ordered Tournament edition, and never got it. I got an email saying "there is a delay, expect your shipment to arrive MAY 6-16" !!! WTF? So I canceled and got the Kollectors edition which arrived today.I also pre-ordered Portal 2 (MK and Portal were released on the 19th) Portal 2 still has not shipped. I've talked to csr's too many times about this. Looks like I'm shopping at Gamestop again :(