PDA

View Full Version : Replay Story for Koins?

Zaxean
04-20-2011, 04:10 PM
I haven't finished the whole Story yet but it is clear that it is the quickest way to obtain koins. My question is, has anyone beaten through the whole story and tried to play it a second time through?
If so, do you still get koins? Do you get the same amount?

Vectorman953
04-20-2011, 04:39 PM
I can't confirm it myself, but from what I've seen lurking around on these forums, the payout per fight after you have already beaten the story is extremely low (like 10/20 koins per)

Chaosx721
04-20-2011, 08:06 PM
I can't confirm it myself, but from what I've seen lurking around on these forums, the payout per fight after you have already beaten the story is extremely low (like 10/20 koins per)
Yes this is true. Best thing to do for koins after you beat the story is first go to options and set rounds to 3, play ladder mode, set it to beginner, then get a flawless victory each round and end it with a fatality. Should get a little over 3,250 koins each match that shouldn't take any longer then a minute.

Roshan
04-20-2011, 08:08 PM
I still have 120 Challenges and I completed Arcade only about 10 times ( not that many Flawless too ) and I have only 60 things in Krypt left.So trust me,you will not need to grind any Koins if you just play to enjoy the game.I think completing the Story and Challenge tower is more than enough. Don't forget about the 4 hidden places in Krypts with 20 000 Koins.