PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer LAG!

KriugerisLT
04-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Is it just me, or is this game's multiplayer laggy? I can't play a match decently , because of the ping... At times it's about a 1SEC DELAY! I mean, come on! I can't even pull off a single combo with latency like this :(

Anybody else having similar issues?

neubourn
04-20-2011, 04:52 PM
Ranked? yeah, its pretty bad. Havent had a problem playing my friends in private matches over Live tho.

KriugerisLT
04-20-2011, 04:54 PM
None of my friends are playing MK ATM. Tried ranked, player... Joined a King of the Hill session and still... LAAAAGGGGG!!! :( Guess, I'll stick to offline for now.

I would kill for a fighting game with dedicated servers...

neubourn
04-20-2011, 05:04 PM
feel free to add me to your friends list if you want

KH308
04-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Oh crap! Is it laggy for everyone else too?? Damn I have not bought this yet but I remember MK VS DC it was really laggy. Now I don't feel like buying it because I really wanna play the multiplayer but if it lags I can't enjoy it.

Ayx
04-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Oh crap! Is it laggy for everyone else too?? Damn I have not bought this yet but I remember MK VS DC it was really laggy. Now I don't feel like buying it because I really wanna play the multiplayer but if it lags I can't enjoy it.It's pretty much the same as DC except since it's faster the combos might connect a little more often.

If it's too laggy just get ready for a Special Move Spam Fest. That's how it was for me.

DeadXGenocide
04-20-2011, 06:20 PM
I can't even connect to match cuz it's so laggy.half the time i lag out a match. I just stick to offline mode and play ladder matches or story.

Welsh Killa B
04-20-2011, 06:27 PM
daaammnnn , shit if u guys r complaining about lag, n half these breddas (including me) havent even got the game yet (releases tommorrow in Europe)

i hope it doesnt get even worse!

KriugerisLT
04-20-2011, 06:42 PM
It's sad how every good fighting game has the same problem with Online mode: Latency! Tried playing with a friend, lag is still there, but at least it's doable to play. To 1000GS this game is already overkill with all the other achievements, i'm not going to rip my hair out playing this on Ranked with shitty connections.

Guess i'll spend more time playing online GoW3 beta than this.

supadryz
04-20-2011, 06:58 PM
That's not good news to hear, I was looking forward to this online. But if there is leg that is a shame.

Roshan
04-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Gamespot complained about Lag too so probably we need a patch.

Jordbrett
04-24-2011, 03:53 AM
I get insane lag so I guess everyone has the same? My friend on ps3 says there's none.

KriugerisLT
04-24-2011, 08:53 AM
I get insane lag so I guess everyone has the same? My friend on ps3 says there's none.

Funny that he would say that, because PSN is down and it's been down for a while now :D

Only reason to play Online is to get other achievements, but that can be boosted with other people, or to play with friends that live near you, so to keep the ping to a minimum.

I hoped that MK would be different than any other Fighting game out there with it's online content, but sadly it's the same deal :(

BsE Bloodbath
04-24-2011, 09:02 AM
It's only happened to me like, twice both times to the same guy....kinda asumed it was him lol

M1 Punk
04-24-2011, 10:21 AM
This game has the worst online play in fighting game history! Period. I really doubt all these problems can be patched. I'm amazed people were complaining about SSF4's online play although 95% of my matches were pretty good. MK makes SSF4 look even better, so I'll probably trade my copy in when Arcade Edition is released unless the problems are fixed.

NikkiLove
04-24-2011, 03:54 PM
I've played tons of private matches with no issues, but the one time I attempted a ranked match the lag made it unbearable. Good to know I'm not the only one experiencing these sorts of issues...hopefully they sort it out sooner rather than later.

sleepymexican45
04-24-2011, 04:39 PM
I've played about 5 matches, none lagged.

Hibachi-in-DC
04-25-2011, 04:03 AM
on sunday there has been crippling lag. :(:(

BsE Bloodbath
04-25-2011, 06:45 AM
This game has the worst online play in fighting game history! Period. I really doubt all these problems can be patched. I'm amazed people were complaining about SSF4's online play although 95% of my matches were pretty good. MK makes SSF4 look even better, so I'll probably trade my copy in when Arcade Edition is released unless the problems are fixed.

I wouldn't go that far dude lol it's lags and dc's now and again but it's nothing compared in awful to SSF4 :P

Surgeon_Sniper
04-29-2011, 05:41 AM
Yeah the lag drives me insane especially since its inconsistent

Tommo
04-29-2011, 07:22 AM
iv only had 3 fights online so far and its been virtually unplayable.in one game my player was just running on the spot and wouldnt move forwards or backwards.obviously i got my ass kicked.im going to stick with single player and get better at the game then when i come back for some more multiplayer hopefully it will be less laggy.