PDA

View Full Version : stuck on....

Silent Husky
04-20-2011, 09:04 PM
masters moments. to be exact gene sarazen. tried costum shots and caddie shots and either goes in the water or bounces over the hole and rolls off the green.

please help me :confused:

pjt1470
04-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Get to 100% stats and then it should be 3 iron with some spin. Also make sure you have gold mastery on Augusta National.

Stewie Griffin2
04-21-2011, 04:05 AM
The higher your mastery of the course, the easier it will be. You also shouldn't be trying this with a low level golfer. At least get your power and accuracy up. You can take points away from other skills, then put them back in your Road to Masters menu. Another thing that may help is to put the correct clubs in your bag. I usually keep all wedges except the AW, odd numbered irons plus the PW and a 3 wood (driver is a given). You don't need every single iron, especially with choke in this game.

Edit: Also, put that bitch on amateur. You won't have to worry about focus and you can spin it as much as you want.

Silent Husky
04-21-2011, 10:47 AM
thanks guys ill give it a go :woop:

BladeMDP
04-21-2011, 01:20 PM
thanks guys ill give it a go :woop:
all the advice you have been given is correct. what until you have course mastery completed to ensure optimum caddie advice, AND put it on amateur difficulty setting. Once you do that, you should be fine. It only took me about 15 minutes to do it at that point.