PDA

View Full Version : All Ruined - Complete Videoguide

Starlight126
04-20-2011, 10:27 PM
Hey folks, dead board here? ;)
I'll post here the list of the videos for this achievement. I myself recorded them, and they have all the notes you need as we go, including the counter of items. I'm not sure if anyone will ever play this game for this achievement at this point, but whatever.
There's not the World Tournament arena because there are only 5 breakable spots on the ring stage sfurface, but anyway.

Have fun, you can't go wrong with them.

Islands:
YouTube - All Ruined Achievement - Islands (DB: Raging Blast)
Wasteland:
YouTube - All Ruined Achievement - Wasteland (DB: Raging Blast)
Supreme Kai's World:
YouTube - All Ruined Achievement - Supreme Kai's World (DB: Raging Blast)
Cell Games:
YouTube - All Ruined Achievement - Cell Games (DB: Raging Blast)
Ruined Namek:
YouTube - All Ruined Achievement - Ruined Namek (DB: Raging Blast)
Abandoned City:
YouTube - All Ruined Achievement - Abandoned City (DB: Raging Blast)
Planet Namek:
YouTube - All Ruined Achievement - Planet Namek (DB: Raging Blast)
Caves:
YouTube - All Ruined Achievement - Caves (DB: Raging Blast)
Rocky Lands:
YouTube - All Ruined Achievement - Rocky Lands (DB: Raging Blast)

vmu
05-21-2011, 01:18 AM
I'm purchasing this game very soon, this is much appreciated. Thanks!

DemonDuffeh
07-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Is there anyway to stop the computer from moving or do u just have to settle for a very weak one?

DemonDuffeh
07-01-2011, 02:38 PM
and does the layering matter? Can i take out the bottom of a building or inside of ledge and have attached parts count as destroyed or do all have to be done seperate? If it seperate the computer really doesnt wnt to let me get this achievment

The Spuge
07-27-2011, 09:15 AM
Is there any way to stop your oppenet acting lika an ADHD-kid? It's annoying when opponet flies up and spins around. Sometimes I use Piccolos paralysis beam and paralysis time up items, but is there any other ways?

Starlight126
09-17-2011, 11:32 PM
You should do the videso in 1P vs CPU...Yea, great idea, so "everything rotates" and you can't understand what's going on in the video :Bounce:

angelus0901
09-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Finally got it!!! Thank you very much for the vids! You rock!!! :D

jabstor
10-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Layering matters. So the top first then work your way down. Use Final form Freiza as his paralysis beam is good. I think I used the one from the character dlc you can get for free from the marketplace. This acheivement was a pain.

popsikills
10-12-2011, 06:07 AM
At least these videos make this achievement look a little easier.

jabstor
10-15-2011, 10:54 AM
At least these videos make this achievement look a little easier.

They do. But once you do everything and you still haven't got the acheivement. It will drive you mad.

Wolfplayer
10-23-2011, 02:16 PM
what match settings do u need to set? u can use unlimited time?

ScottHarris
11-26-2011, 06:13 AM
Crazy Achievement , got it a few months back , it literally took me over 40 hours to get it . NO JOKE . I have never punched the air and shouted yes at a Achievement before .

The last piece of area i had to destroy was hidden at the very top of the Rocky Lands arena . I wouldn't be surprised if the people that still need this Achievement only need to destroy this bit of the area to make it pop up , it's that hard to find .

WolfheartSpell
07-07-2012, 03:07 AM
Rocky Lands is the worst map, you never know which rock you've destroyed or not. Most of the other maps are easy.

Sergent Keroro
07-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Thank you very much, these videos will help me a lot!

Jakez123
12-15-2012, 02:59 PM
I look forward to using this also.