PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor events question...

Taki...
04-21-2011, 04:19 AM
I'm trying to level up PING, but it appears I've just about run out of Sponsor events. Thanks to some pissing about and not paying attention I seem to be down to just the one event a season (The Masters 9 hole event). I do believe I can get the 5 events required before the career ends, but I'd like to know if those 5 events need to be won with PING equipped all the way through, or can I finish off my NIKE level 4 and switch back to PING when the Sponsor event comes along?

Stewie Griffin2
04-21-2011, 04:25 AM
You'll need to keep PING equipped. The counters for the objectives that require you to perfomr a certain feat X amount of times reset if you don't complete them. So aside from downloading additional courses (which will provide you with plenty of EA sponsor challenges) the only way for you to complete it is to keep PING equipped and play enough seasons to get the 5 you need.

Taki...
04-21-2011, 04:41 AM
You'll need to keep PING equipped. The counters for the objectives that require you to perfomr a certain feat X amount of times reset if you don't complete them. So aside from downloading additional courses (which will provide you with plenty of EA sponsor challenges) the only way for you to complete it is to keep PING equipped and play enough seasons to get the 5 you need.

Ah, cheers mate. I thought I'd need to keep PING equipped... As I've got 3 events won and 3 more seasons I should get the 5 and have another season to finish off NIKE... assuming the The Masters event keeps popping up.
Just a shame I didn't realise that XX wins from 99 events didn't mean I'd get 99 events no matter what.