PDA

View Full Version : Stone Cold pack question

Drewdude1023
06-30-2007, 11:03 PM
I failed Royal Rumble in season mode so how can I do it now? Can I just win Royal Rumble in exhibition mode and unlock it?

AJJets107
06-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Did you save before the Royal Rumble? If you did just load it and try again. If you didn't you have to do it again. :(

Drewdude1023
06-30-2007, 11:11 PM
ok any tips on how to do it? Im not very good at this game

Nbag3
06-30-2007, 11:26 PM
Irish whip people into the ropes when your close to the ropes, then punch them off the apron.

AJJets107
06-30-2007, 11:26 PM
ok any tips on how to do it? Im not very good at this game I haven't played the Royal Rumble in season mode for a while. But if I remember make sure you have enough momentum to do a finisher. Because if your about to get knocked off the ring if press the button and you'll go back to the ring. When a CPU is knocking another CPU off the ring help him so that can be one less person to worry about. If you need more help PM me or post it in the thread.

TrembL
07-02-2007, 02:14 PM
And if you're lucky enough to become one of the later guys to enter (because of one of the earlier match stipulations), it will be much easier on you. It is kind of a pain if you don't save before hand and you miss unlocking something because of it. For one of the unlockables you couldn't be champion at one of the events and you had to win the match for the championship, unfortunately I was already champion so it didn't unlock for me. Had to sim through almost an entire nother season.

Bombstriker
07-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah, you have to lose your title if you have it. But if you do the season as Bobby Lashley you automatically get into the Rumble. I was my CAW and I missed my chance and I had to sim through my second season to get back into the rumble in my 3rd season :(.

FlamingOcean
07-05-2007, 11:35 PM
I just Irish Whip as much as possible (LB+A). Do it close to the ropes, and try to keep it down to one person in the ring. Things can be tricky if there are more than that. Last, if you're waiting for another opponent to come out (and you're the only one in the ring) taunt before they do to get some momentum.

omegamustard
07-08-2007, 02:00 AM
try to keep a finisher stored, so you can get back in the ring if thrown on the apron, try not to get any of your body on red because then you will fall off the apron without grabbing the rope, irish whip people near the ropes so they will fall over, do a weak punch on people on the apron about 5 times before grabbing them to push them off.