PDA

View Full Version : profile help :(

crashaskins32
04-21-2011, 03:01 PM
im new here and i cant figure out how to add my achievements and stuff to my account here please help

JAW LV
04-21-2011, 03:08 PM
First off welcome to the site :)

You need to have 5 legit, non-spam, posts before you can edit anything. You should check out this thread here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=167906) as it provides a ton of useful info.

AruEdinburgh
04-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Hey there,

I'm new too and had a spot of trouble figuring that out, but I eventually found a guide on the forum that told me.

Basically, you have to find the game that you're looking for first of all - so use the search bar at the top of the page, type the game name in and hit return. Then select the correct game from the list and scroll the page about halfway down, looking at the right hand side of the page. You'll see an option "My 360 achievements" and by default it will say "disabled". Click the part that says "Click here to enable" and then you're good to go - the game will now show up in your profile and you can add achievements to it that way. You don't need 5 posts to do that much, as I was doing that before I had any posts on the forum.

Hope that helps!

crashaskins32
04-21-2011, 03:20 PM
thanks guys!