PDA

View Full Version : Nationwide Tour events

rudeboy1004
04-22-2011, 01:18 AM
What are these! for some reason i need the pin for this but have no idea what they are! Im about half way through my second season and have won all events but the masters! have i missed it, them? or does it come with a masters win? i assumed not as that has its own pin reward! did i miss something right at the start cause thats the only time i can remember not coming in first??

DarkSeraphim198
04-22-2011, 10:52 AM
What are these! for some reason i need the pin for this but have no idea what they are! Im about half way through my second season and have won all events but the masters! have i missed it, them? or does it come with a masters win? i assumed not as that has its own pin reward! did i miss something right at the start cause thats the only time i can remember not coming in first??

The Nationwide Tour Events are present after you have qualified from the AM Tour, thus meaning if your now on the pro tour you will have missed the opportunity to obtain that pin.

rudeboy1004
04-23-2011, 05:09 AM
nice! i did have a feeling thats whats happened! so im guessing im gonna have to start my career over? do u keep all your other pins?

DarkSeraphim198
04-23-2011, 12:31 PM
nice! i did have a feeling thats whats happened! so im guessing im gonna have to start my career over? do u keep all your other pins?

If you completely restart it will reset your stats and pins collected. So any progress made will, sadly, be lost.