PDA

View Full Version : Par 5 Eagles for Predator

Snake Eyes
04-22-2011, 03:08 AM
Does any one have any tips for getting a eagle on the first two par 5's on the Predator?

scttsmall
04-22-2011, 11:55 AM
This doesn't at all answer your question but what i did on Emerald Dragon that just has some beastly par 5s, was to just play the par 5s with gale force winds so that I could play the holes downwind. It took a few tries to get the wind in the right direction. I haven't purchased the predator this year but as I recall those are pretty tough as well. One of the Emerald Dragon's par 5s required me to hole out from off the green because I could never get there in two.

Snake Eyes
04-23-2011, 05:04 AM
This doesn't at all answer your question but what i did on Emerald Dragon that just has some beastly par 5s, was to just play the par 5s with gale force winds so that I could play the holes downwind. It took a few tries to get the wind in the right direction. I haven't purchased the predator this year but as I recall those are pretty tough as well. One of the Emerald Dragon's par 5s required me to hole out from off the green because I could never get there in two.

Gale Force winds will actually hep on one hole since it is pretty open the only trouble with the hole in question is it's length.

But having gale force winds won't work on the other hole as it is a double dog leg and there is no real good shortcut opportunities because of all the trees in any case I want to try and eagle them because I really want to master the Predator as it is one of my favourite courses and I only have to eagle these two par 5's and get a seven birdie streak and I will have the Preadtor mastered.

But yeah I remember last year when I got Emerald Dragon that it had some tricky par 5's I'll be getting eagle pack when I get some spare cash so I'm looking forward to playing on the Emerald Dragon again.

crazyjefft
06-06-2011, 07:19 PM
God getting an eagle on the predator lol long long away for me.:)