PDA

View Full Version : profile hacked, please help

boomdizzle 2
04-22-2011, 12:16 PM
not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but about 2 weeks ago I had to recover my account, and when I got it back I found my emblem to be a big dick, my 20,000 cod points spent, and fifa 11 on my acheivement list.(I havent played fifa 11) I thought nothing of it, changed my emblem. Now just a minute ago it told me to recover my profie again. I try, and it tells me my password/email is wrong. I put it in at least 7 times and I am certain i put it in right. fifa 11 is on my recent games, so I think it is the same person. Is there a way to get my profile back and report the hacker?

Junzi Nicuzn
04-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Call xbox live support?

Captain and 7
04-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Yeah, call xbox live support. You should be able to prove your identity to them with your credit card information. If all they changed is the email/password then the credit card and billing information associated with the account is probably still yours. Otherwise, why would someone hack an account and change the payment information to theirs?

Assuming they reset the email/password and grant you access to your account again, make sure to have them check for any dlc/downloads that someone may have payed for and hopefully those can be reversed as well.

jules the great
04-22-2011, 02:28 PM
i agree with the Captain, call Support, they should be able to resolve something like this quickly. Hopefully you get a good rep like the one my wife called when she had an issue. Courteous, understanding and resolved her issue quickly.

StillTIPPIN187
04-22-2011, 03:41 PM
Call Xbox Support..

They will try and get it back ASAP.. but i think it can take up to 2 weeks.

and your account cant be hacked.. You had to put your account details somewhere or someone really wants your account enough to use social engineering and human manipulation on the XBL support.