PDA

View Full Version : Achievement glitch on Altered Beast

CNash
04-22-2011, 02:55 PM
So I bought Altered Beast in the SEGA sale, and the achievements aren't working for me at all. Only five of them show up in the game's achievement list, and they don't unlock. The game doesn't appear in my recently-played list either.

When I started the game up, the game told me "Saving data to your profile was not possible, please check your storage devices" - this was a message from the game, not the Xbox.

What puzzles me the most is that other gamertags on my console work just fine - all achievements show up and are unlockable. It's just me. Has anyone encountered a similar problem with either this game or any of the other SEGA Vintage Collection titles?

JAW LV
04-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Has anyone encountered a similar problem with either this game or any of the other SEGA Vintage Collection titles?

I personally didn't experience any problems when playing this game. Have you tried deleting then re-installing the game? If not give that a try.

CNash
04-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Tried everything I could think of; deleting my save data, deleting and redownloading the game, etc.

In the end I recovered my gamertag, and then it worked fine. Weird. Thanks for your help anyway!