PDA

View Full Version : x360a Profile Problems

oKIINGo
04-23-2011, 09:18 AM
So im not sure whats going on but ive checked my profile and its not et to bloked or friends only or anything but my profile on this site is messed up completely, of the 3 different places it shows your gamercard there all messed up.

In the pic below it shows the gamercard when you click my profile and in the top right corner the one thats on every page. The one on the profile is extremely old and over 5000G behind with all the recent games blank.
The one on the top right is 3000G old and all games are blacked out.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9581/examplena.png

Now the 3rd one thats on the left of the post matches the one in the top right being 3000 behind.
<-----

The correct Gamerscore would be on the one below

http://www.gamerhandles.com/sig/oKIINGo.jpg

What gives?

rekikire
04-23-2011, 11:37 AM
I wish people would search before asking questions, this question gets asked every day or so. There is a problem with the script that grabs the details. There is a delay currently, they're working on the problem. There is on ETA as to when it will be fixed.

The Pants Party
04-23-2011, 12:20 PM
Try typing your tag in all lowercase. For some reason it updates more often that way. :/

oKIINGo
04-29-2011, 01:43 AM
I wish people would search before asking questions, this question gets asked every day or so. There is a problem with the script that grabs the details. There is a delay currently, they're working on the problem. There is on ETA as to when it will be fixed.

i wish people wouldnt assume that I didnt search cause as a matter of fact I did, in fact I just ran a few more searches and still came up with nothing, maybe you could point me in the direction of what to search for or something cause apparently i must be blind, all in all, thanks for the info.

Shinobi273
04-29-2011, 01:53 AM
Most people ask in the feedback or FAQ forums. This isn't an xbox issue, it's an x360a issue.

Squid94
04-29-2011, 02:20 PM
I've got the same problem, but I think it'll just sort itself out.