PDA

View Full Version : Rule #2

III ICEM4N III
04-24-2011, 03:04 AM
This is gunna make me sound stupid but, how do you unlock this one??

someone plz help! :)

Teniente Ripley
04-24-2011, 03:47 AM
I need this one too.

MORTO hi
04-24-2011, 07:28 AM
Rule #2
Short, Controlled Bursts.

Fireteam Engagements.
>Combat Sweep
>Normal
>Ghost Town

Select the Rifleman Class as you need a weapon that has a burst fire mode. Rifleman has the M16 by default.
You need to get ~5 consecutive kills, without missing using the M16.
This is definately easier on Ghost Town, due to the enemy being the lightly armoured Tajikistanies [sp?].

x blindbullet x
04-24-2011, 09:13 AM
i got this one when i was using a fixed turret. I just fired in bursts of two to three shots and it popped.

bloodswan
04-24-2011, 09:57 AM
I usually use the M14 and was getting annoyed that even with short bursts I wasn't getting the achievement. By chance I switched to the M16 and it popped up after my first string of kills without missing came up so I suggest equipping a M16, make sure it is on burst fire and don't miss.

PaperRockstar
04-24-2011, 11:38 AM
Hi I think I know the correct way of getting Rule #2,

You are allowed to miss because I did several times I think it's about the amount of kills you get without reloading whilst using a burst fire weapon. I got 5 kills in 1 clip with the M16 and it unlocked on my last kill. I missed several bursts in between kills so it's not about getting them without missing just without reloading I think.

If anybody tries this and it works let me know.

D.E.F.A. Tha RudeBwoy
04-24-2011, 02:08 PM
If I remember correctly I reloaded when I used M16 with 3-round burst (just for this cheevo, I prefer the single fire mode). I quite always reload after 3-4 kills, even if I do one-shot-one-kill, just to be sure to have a full magazine in every engagement.
I think this cheevo is just for cumulative 3-round burst kills.

III ICEM4N III
04-25-2011, 02:11 AM
I got it know, I was using the M4 on single shot and after a few kills without reloading it popped up

cheevo360
04-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Oh that interest, I got achievement rule #2. I think this achievement you must kill 2 enemies without dying, getting hits and reloading the weapon plus first enemy I shoot them on body then last enemy I shoot their legs I kill both in few secs together so this how i got this achievement in Ghost Town and using M16.

Try kills 2 enemies when they closer each other just shoot any parts of body of each 2 enemies with different body shots without getting hits, dying and reloading the weapon. SHOOT 2 ENEMIES IN UNDER 10 SECS OR SOMETHING!! this what I did maybe this achievement need you kill 2 enemies in quick.

I did all those everything when i kill 2 enemies in quick when they closer each other in ghost town!!!

OMG!!! lots of people have different reasons to get it, I guess must be random while shoot enemies in game :woop: