PDA

View Full Version : Drag & Drop Game Organisation

Evo Kazz
04-24-2011, 08:42 AM
I think a small, but very useful feature for MS to impliment into the 360 would be a drag and drop feature on XBOX.com where we can organise our played game list, like however we wish, group similar games together, keep uncompleted games away from the 1ks, or alphabetically. For example have all the Lego Games together, Music Games, or whatever the end user wants, we can essentially do this already by booting games up in a specific order, but over time this will wreck the DVD Drive, and take many hours for gamers with long lists.

Chaosx721
04-24-2011, 09:00 AM
Yea that sounds like a cool idea. I like what Starcraft 2 does where you can display your 5 most proud of achievements, so anyone visiting your profile would see those first. Would be a cool idea to show your top 5 most proud of 100% or top 5 most played games instead of just what you've played last.

Daunting Lady
04-24-2011, 10:54 AM
Yes that does sound like a really good idea. Iím a bit OCD so the thought of organising games on my game card is really appealing. :)

It would be also really good if there was an option to hide particular games as well. Say for example there was a game you tried and you didnít like it but you got one achievement. Then you are left with a blemish on your game card. The option to hide the achievement would be awesome.

achti
04-24-2011, 11:15 AM
That is a very good idea. i hope MS will think about it too when they decide to make another dashboard.
i really wish i could seperate my completed games with the incomplete