View Full Version : Theme pack?

04-24-2011, 10:59 AM
I asked once before but have since lost track of the thread and am kind of pressed for time at the moment. Anyway. I downloaded a theme pack that said it had 4 pictures. I'm just wondering how do I access the other three pictures? No, it does not change depending on the where I look (ie friends list, games, etc). My Alan Wake theme does that. With this one the background stays the same. I noticed in the list of themes it specifically says Theme Pack after the name. None of the others do. Is there a way to change it to one of the other pictures?

Merciful Fate
04-24-2011, 03:56 PM
I'm guessing you didn't buy a premium theme pack. And if so, then you bought one of the old ones, with the blades, and there's only picture that will show now.

04-24-2011, 07:01 PM
It's the Doctor Who them pack, just advertised on the Xbox for the premiere; which was last night.

Son of Kyuss
04-24-2011, 10:13 PM
I just tested it and the background does change when you go to your system settings, game library and video/music/picture library. So it does have 4 'pictures' included with it.

FYI, it's not a premium theme so it wouldn't affect the friends list or anything.