PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 & GFWL Achievements w/same profile -HELP

euanpetrie
04-24-2011, 02:50 PM
So I'm at work, and I just started up Batman Arkham for PC and loaded up my profile through the GFWL system. I then realized, 'well, I have my profile on USB stick at home' so, does anyone know whats going to happen to my GFWL Batman achievement progress when I go home and sign into live via my 360?

I was thinking since my profile is saved onto a usb, my progress will not show up or be overwritten when I sign in, therefore deleted. Can anyone confirm how it works for achievement purposes when you are using the same profile for GFWL and X360? Unless everytime I finish with Batman on PC I have to redownload my GT on my xbox??

Monkeyman 8322
04-24-2011, 11:36 PM
They're two separate profiles, but the same. One is on you xbox storage and signs in an updates all your xbox stuff the other on your PC. They will both update each other. Thats why you can't be signed into live on both at once. So don't worry you can happily play on your pc signed into GFWL and when you sign into live again on your xbox your profile on there will be updated to reflect any new achievements.

MachineZed
04-25-2011, 12:33 AM
As long as they are both get connected to the internet they will be fine, and update off each other the next time you connect to the internet (ie connect to live).