PDA

View Full Version : 1 is the loniest number glitch?

jlo
04-24-2011, 05:39 PM
I just beat Tiger in the play off and became #1. I played last tournament of the season (the tour championship(fedex) and won.

I then forwarded to the next season.

I am still number one and in my stats it says ive been #1 for 28 consecutive weeks.

If this is correct why hasn't the trophy unlocked?

NJAM14Titleist
04-24-2011, 09:00 PM
I just beat Tiger in the play off and became #1. I played last tournament of the season (the tour championship(fedex) and won.

I then forwarded to the next season.

I am still number one and in my stats it says ive been #1 for 28 consecutive weeks.

If this is correct why hasn't the trophy unlocked?

It doesn't count off-season weeks for this achievement.

jlo
04-24-2011, 09:50 PM
ahhh so it should unlock

lincoln80
04-24-2011, 10:33 PM
its based off of averages so tiger will probably take back the number one spot after the first one in the second season then you will win it back after a bit then keep track of the weeks.

NJAM14Titleist
04-24-2011, 11:02 PM
ahhh so it should unlock

Yes, it should just take 10 weeks during the season. Staying at #1 isn't too hard. It just takes a while to get there.

jlo
04-25-2011, 05:35 PM
To all those who replied and will read this thread... it 100% unlocked for me a few more tournaments in.

Thank you

NJAM14Titleist
04-26-2011, 11:10 AM
To all those who replied and will read this thread... it 100% unlocked for me a few more tournaments in.

Thank you

You're welcome.

Stewie Griffin2
04-26-2011, 03:30 PM
its based off of averages so tiger will probably take back the number one spot after the first one in the second season then you will win it back after a bit then keep track of the weeks.

There is no way for Tiger to win it back if you play each tournament and play well (high FIR and GIR percentages, low putt average etc). After a while it'll get to the point where you'll only need to play majors because your averages are 20 points higher than the guy in 2nd.

Welcome to the site, but please try not to post misinformation.