PDA

View Full Version : Beat game, no achievement

Acrid Placidity
07-01-2007, 01:23 PM
I read this in a thread before but no one had replied and now I can't find it. I've beaten the game on Hard but the achievement did not unlock. Anyone know what could have happened? Only thing I can think of is that I shut my console off and reloaded the game. The game may think I just started it from that point at hard and didn't save my previous progress.

Edit: I also threw it on Hard from the get-go. Maybe you have to beat it at Normal before attempting Hard and completing it for that achievement. Could be glitched that way.

Webb
07-01-2007, 01:32 PM
I heard you get it after watching the credits. Try that.

Acrid Placidity
07-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Yeah man. I tried that twice... No such luck.

Webb
07-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Well, it would seem a tad harsh if they wanted someone to play normal before hard so I doubt that would be the problem. I personally have found a few glitches on the achievements but they were resolved with a reset of the console. Hmmmmm, sorry I can't be of more help.

Acrid Placidity
07-01-2007, 01:59 PM
It's cool man, thanks. Hopefully someone else can. Or if you could find that thread maybe someone's answered the other guy there. I just don't know how to search for threads or specific words, even if I were to know the title. Sorry :(

L3giOn
07-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Please use the achievement discussion thread in the future.