PDA

View Full Version : Has my glitched?

Snake Eyes
04-25-2011, 02:21 AM
Should I be worried because I'm up to the championship after the Dubai International on the Els Course (I think it is that anyway) and I've noticed there is no sposer challenge only a training one and the main tournament and I'm only up to my second season I'm thinking that it is a bit soon for sponser challenges to be finishing.

NJAM14Titleist
04-25-2011, 02:27 AM
Should I be worried because I'm up to the championship after the Dubai International on the Els Course (I think it is that anyway) and I've noticed there is no sposer challenge only a training one and the main tournament and I'm only up to my second season I'm thinking that it is a bit soon for sponser challenges to be finishing.

I think that's when some of mine became unavailable.

DarkSeraphim198
04-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Eventually you will get to the point when sponsor challenges will no longer appear. This is generally after you have completed about 47-50 of them

Snake Eyes
04-25-2011, 01:31 PM
Eventually you will get to the point when sponsor challenges will no longer appear. This is generally after you have completed about 47-50 of them

I have only completed 38 of 99 but like I said i'm only up to my second season and while I did know that sponsor challenges would eventually stop appearing I just didn't think it would be this soon.

I might go to the Pro Shop and see how much stuff is still locked.

ATCS
04-25-2011, 05:54 PM
So if they stop appearing how the f*** are you supposed to get the Hammerhead achievement?

Taki...
04-26-2011, 09:22 AM
So if they stop appearing how the f*** are you supposed to get the Hammerhead achievement?

Leveling up your sponsors. When you reach the point that no events appear (except the Par 3 curse just before the Masters) all you'll have left is stuff that's unlocked by leveling up.