PDA

View Full Version : Tip to get 'Interesting...' cheev. Need memory card/usb/internal memory.

mark21667
04-25-2011, 09:47 AM
After you have qualified, before you start a season event, check the event progress. If Steve Davis is not there, finish event and move on to next. If he is (and has yet to play or has already qualified) then play your game as normal and 'save and quit' just before you win this match. Back that save up to another device. Reload original save. Win match. Check to see if Davis has won. If he hasn't, overwrite main save with back up and do the same till he wins. Keep doing this till you meet him. I never met him once in my 3 seasons, so I had to come up with this.

crolladder
05-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Hey i've been trying this for days now and steve is stuck on the semi finals,he keeps losing to stuart bingham and always loses,any help?

mark21667
05-19-2011, 04:02 PM
I had the same. Took me about 10 tries to get it. It is better to try at the earlier stages of a tourney. Once you have everything, you can keep skipping tourneys till you can meet him early.

Jay ITFC
08-03-2011, 05:15 PM
3 seperate tourneys I have been 1 match away from playing him yet he always loses. I quit, reload over & over, he never wins!

1 vs. Ronnie (understandable)
1 vs. Bingham (wtf!?)
1 vs. Greene (1st round match!!!)

Can anyone confirm it's possible to meet him in first season? Wondering if the game won't allow it as I must be on 30-50 tries across those 3 tourneys!!!

JackKnifeUK
08-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Hi All

Has anyone come up with a method of getting the Interesting ... Achievement.

Help much appreciated.

Cheers

Jack