PDA

View Full Version : Clubs glitch

SatNiteEduardo
04-25-2011, 11:27 AM
I am on my last objective for Callaway. Sometimes I switch clubs in my bag so I have all the wedges when I play Augusta Par 3 or all long clubs when I play Masters Moments.

I now have a strange two part glitch.

One is my SW has vanished and there appears no way of getting it back.

The other is if I have Callaway irons I can not get a 3 or 4 iron - I can select them but when it saves they are removed from my bag.

If I switch to the original EA irons I can get all irons but still no SW.

I am hoping that when I finish Callaway and move on to Nike that I can have a 3 iron again.

Has anyone else had a similar glitch?

I can work around it with a 7 wood and 2 other wedges replacing the SW...its just a little frustrating.

kentb79
04-25-2011, 12:30 PM
I don't think you can do any sponsor challenges in masters moments. Tour events only. Might be your problem.

SatNiteEduardo
04-26-2011, 05:25 AM
I don't think you can do any sponsor challenges in masters moments. Tour events only. Might be your problem.

Nah that is nothing to do with my issue.

I now can not get a SW in my bag in any game mode. And if I have Callaway irons it will not save a 3 or 4 iron.

I have moved on the Nike now anyway so my irons are fine but I still can not get a SW. It has the padlock on it but the club is not ticked. So I am using other wedges instead.

ajennice
04-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Had same issue... could save 3,4,5,6,7 or SW... Could equip them, but when I leave pro shop.inthe bag.. they're gone
I think I just used a dff set of clubs for a tourney and went back to the other ones...