PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the enchant an item 10 times

deth2sokpuppets
04-25-2011, 01:10 PM
I have enchanted an item more than 15 times and it still does not pop for me, does it have to be in a row? What if it disenchants your item does that mean I have to start 10 in a row again? I have seen the video and I do the same thing just spam the A button and it still has not popped for me I have this and one more achiev to get.

Kirbster117
04-25-2011, 03:08 PM
You need 10 successful enchants in a row without a disenchant. The easiest way to do this is to do them in small groups and then exit to title to save if they are successful or quit to dashboard if unsuccessful. Keep doing this until it says "disenchant chance: 22%" and then you will get your achievement.
Hope this helps

deth2sokpuppets
04-25-2011, 03:48 PM
Awesome thank you I have been racking my brain on this

Hellspawn Death
06-15-2011, 03:53 AM
You need 10 successful enchants in a row without a disenchant. The easiest way to do this is to do them in small groups and then exit to title to save if they are successful or quit to dashboard if unsuccessful. Keep doing this until it says "disenchant chance: 22%" and then you will get your achievement.
Hope this helps
I read somewhere else that it does not have to be in a row. I personally did not do it in a row. I got MANY fails and had my enchantments removed MANY times

MissPatatie
06-18-2011, 03:02 AM
What about the gold fountains? Do those disenchant?

Bergy3
06-21-2011, 12:36 AM
According to the wiki (http://torchlight.wikia.com/wiki/Torchlight) on PC torchlight the fountains have 50% less chance of disenchanting your item. I assume this was carried over to the XBLA port.

BluWolve
06-21-2011, 12:51 AM
i heard that the fountains would never disenchant on the xbla port, but i could be wrong. i personally just did it in town. and yes it has to be 10 in a row.

Bergy3
06-21-2011, 04:25 AM
I'm with you BluWolve, I like to think those yellow fountains will NEVER disenchant, but this is difficult to confirm. Here's hoping...

StolenPaper18
06-21-2011, 04:27 AM
I'm with you BluWolve, I like to think those yellow fountains will NEVER disenchant, but this is difficult to confirm. Here's hoping...

I can confirm that gold fountains CAN disenchant. I've had it happen.

BluWolve
06-21-2011, 05:23 AM
I can confirm that gold fountains CAN disenchant. I've had it happen.
ok then, i stand corrected. it doesnt bother me since iv already got all achievements except for the story progession ones. but it is good to know.

although its probably not good to know first hand like you stolenpaper....

StolenPaper18
06-21-2011, 02:07 PM
ok then, i stand corrected. it doesnt bother me since iv already got all achievements except for the story progession ones. but it is good to know.

although its probably not good to know first hand like you stolenpaper....

Meh, I think I was trying to enchant some mediocre ring. Really no loss to me :p Just trying to let people know that it can happen, lol