PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Word..

mptuk
04-26-2011, 12:31 AM
FFS.. another glitch.. i won the china open and the trophy he held up was the world championship one. plus achievement didnt unlock and now the game wont even save just says hard drive cant be found.

also in-game before i take a shot the game pauses for like 2-3 seconds before the next animation shows up.

Philip1979
04-26-2011, 07:40 AM
Have you tried to install the game to the HD? It seems to run better that way.

mptuk
04-26-2011, 09:14 AM
no i havent not yet, doubt i will do anyway not now after that loaded game back up and my gamesave is missing dont think i can be done with doing it all over again.. never had this issue with 07 nor 09.. shame really.

mark21667
04-26-2011, 09:27 AM
I would never play a game nowadays without regularly backing up my save. This game is the worst I have ever known for corrupt files. I have had at least 6, but backing up meant I only lost a little progress (apart from one time when I lost over 10 hours of progress). A memory card or usb is a must for gamers. Only takes 10 seconds to back up your save in-game. I was doing it after every match.

Philip1979
04-26-2011, 11:10 AM
I have had no problems with this apart from the Cue Master not unlocking untill the next season. ITs a pity as the game hasn't got the best backing and this is now starting to piss people off with how the game isn't properly finished.