PDA

View Full Version : will a game be removed from "all achievents" section if dlc is added later?

hypermetalsonic
04-26-2011, 07:41 AM
Know this seems like a stupid question, but I've noticed that halo reach still appears in the grouped 100% area (despite the newest dlc map pack releasing with 3+ achievements).
I did buy the first map pack for reach and have earned all the achiv. For it it since then.

Another example I can think of is l4d2.. last achievements I need are for the sacrifice. If I buy that and earn the achievements, they'll appear in 100% box.. but let's say another dlc were to soon release after with new achievements. Will l4d2 be.just like Halo Reach and ignore them??

I just like seeing games appear in 100% thingy

rekikire
04-26-2011, 07:52 AM
Yes if DLC is added and you get the title update, it will be removed from the 100% screen. How often you get the title update is undetermined, normally if DLC is released and you start the game up while connected to live, it'll show the new DLC. But this doesn't seem to work all the time.

French_Kid
04-26-2011, 12:36 PM
most of the time yes.

However, for some strange reason, Trials HD (although not completed) always showed xxx/250 and never xxx/300 until I actually downloaded the DLC and started playing it. Even though I played the game quite often before dl the DLC

Spanish Assault
04-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Yeah If I dont get the title update it stays in the 100% completed section. Once you play it, it's gone.