PDA

View Full Version : Simulation Stimulation achievement tip.

hairyfingernail
04-26-2011, 11:15 AM
I was playing the final of the UK championship against Mark Allen 3-0 up. Had a 79 break in the final frame, decided to turn aiming aids and positional aids off took one shot missed the red but still unlocked the achievement.

I presume this would work in a qualifier and its quicker then turning the aids on and off every shot, or using the right trigger method.

I hope this can help a few of you out.

Happy Gaming

bwfcskillsinhd
04-27-2011, 12:21 AM
i was playing the final of the uk championship against mark allen 3-0 up. Had a 79 break in the final frame, decided to turn aiming aids and positional aids off took one shot missed the red but still unlocked the achievement.

I presume this would work in a qualifier and its quicker then turning the aids on and off every shot, or using the right trigger method.

I hope this can help a few of you out.

Happy gaming

yes can confirm i unlocked it this way the day i bought it.cant believe it worked,i was only showing my mate how much harder it was without aids after the frame & match was safe lol

Philip1979
04-27-2011, 06:44 AM
I done it myself on my first attempt wasn't that hard just had to make sure i ended up in mid-table for a colour and if i wasn't getting a pott just leave it at the top end.

Also others have said if you press RT you see the angle where the ball is going.