PDA

View Full Version : Kinect Adventures with 3 Game Demos included on Disc

Zymesh
04-26-2011, 02:20 PM
I just stumbled upon this and i dont know if its stated on the Kinect Adventures Manual that there are demos inculded or maybe i just didnt bother..

Anyway when you see the startup screen, the one with the One Big Circle thing that you need to select theres a Kinect Logo on the lower left of the screen. Highlight that to go to a new menu with 3 demos included. Dance Central, Kinect Joy Ride, Fitness Evolve.

I know there are other Kinect demos on XBOX live but this is a treat for those who doesnt have any internet connection set up yet. At least you will have a glimpse of what Kinect can do on different genres.

Delboy
05-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Thanks, I read it but forgot about it as I didn't see anything.

Fucks sake I downloaded Joy Ride yesterday took around a 20-30 minutes!!!

Desobomber
05-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Wow! didn't know this thanks!

Sorrel
05-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Ah, awesome I didn't know about these either.
Much better than having to wait for them to download, or as you say for peoples without internet connection (whoever these stone age people may be :p)

LawlCake1214
05-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Very nice, I too did not know about this. Nice find.

lambik
05-22-2011, 05:34 PM
Sorrel: I would like to call them....hm... people with flashed/banned xbox :)

[Waggly Bean]
05-29-2011, 09:53 PM
I just stumbled upon this and i dont know if its stated on the Kinect Adventures Manual that there are demos inculded or maybe i just didnt bother..

Anyway when you see the startup screen, the one with the One Big Circle thing that you need to select theres a Kinect Logo on the lower left of the screen. Highlight that to go to a new menu with 3 demos included. Dance Central, Kinect Joy Ride, Fitness Evolve.

I know there are other Kinect demos on XBOX live but this is a treat for those who doesnt have any internet connection set up yet. At least you will have a glimpse of what Kinect can do on different genres.

I got my Kinect today - I knew there were demos on the disc because it says so on the front cover of the box!! :D

Having said that, I didn't immediately see how to access them from the disc, so they aren't the most obvious! :rolleyes:

DarkReign2021
05-30-2011, 01:12 AM
I knew about them from day 1. Another fascinating thing I discovered: If you go into games on your dashboard and go to the Demos section, any of the demos you play on the disc should automatically be in there so you don't have to boot up KA to get to it (I don't know if the KA disc has to be in the 360 or not though. I never bothered testing it.)

Undead Genocide
05-30-2011, 02:53 AM
Hmm... Had it all this time and never even saw these... I think I downloaded each one through the marketplace.

OwlsNewts
05-30-2011, 05:34 AM
It would be good to know that the Dance Central Demo in K.A has songs not found in the official Dance Central Demo and vice versa! :)

[Waggly Bean]
05-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Another fascinating thing I discovered: If you go into games on your dashboard and go to the Demos section, any of the demos you play on the disc should automatically be in there so you don't have to boot up KA to get to it (I don't know if the KA disc has to be in the 360 or not though. I never bothered testing it.)

Ah, that's good - save me a bit of time when trying them out. And yes they do then disappear when you eject the disc.

It's the same as the Xbox Live Arcade discs - when you have those in the drive the games will also appear in your 'Full Games' section, so it makes sense really - I just hadn't thought to check! ;)

CraziedZombies
06-01-2011, 03:52 PM
I've played 2 of the 3 full games of thoughs demos Dance Central and Kinect joyride thanks i need to try out Your Shape Fitness