PDA

View Full Version : Is this anyone else's favourite game series?

D1Laud1D0d1
04-26-2011, 02:54 PM
How come this game is relegated to relative cult-favourite status while Castle Crashers has been downloaded millions of times? I love this series so much and hope it continues as a trilogy at least. The sequel really surprised me with how much of an improvement it is on the original; in particular the weapons upgrades and utilization of LB, RB, and RT buttons during combat. Bloody awesome, awesome game!

Ownasaur
04-30-2011, 06:46 PM
I agree 100%. When I saw there was going to be a second one, I didn't even have to consider if I was going to buy it. I enjoyed the first so much that it was a "no brainer"! Being able to swap between two weapon loadouts was a definite plus too.

MGilli
05-03-2011, 07:46 AM
How come this game is relegated to relative cult-favourite status while Castle Crashers has been downloaded millions of times? I love this series so much and hope it continues as a trilogy at least. The sequel really surprised me with how much of an improvement it is on the original; in particular the weapons upgrades and utilization of LB, RB, and RT buttons during combat. Bloody awesome, awesome game!

This game is amazing the series is so well built for an arcade game. Best $10 i ever spent on a arcade game. I love the story and how it went into the second game so well.

Schism
05-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Yeah its probably my fav arcade title. I really do love the game. Reminds me alot of devil may cry. I really hope in the future SkaStudios gets to release a Full retail game. I think the next game coming up from them is Charlie Murder. You should check out their site xD Its pretty cool http://www.ska-studios.com/ the whole Good Morning Gato thing is pretty hilarious and a good read most times.

Fragarach Luin
10-04-2013, 07:07 PM
I was lured in by the game's art style, hooked by the challenge and swallowed whole by the gameplay. I can say without hesitation that it's my favorite Arcade title, and few retail games come close to being as flawless and satisfying as The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile. I can't recommend it enough.