PDA

View Full Version : Achievement percentage

Adas life
04-26-2011, 07:11 PM
I just noticed on the xbox website that I have a overall percentage for completed achievements, and I kind of wish that I could see it on the console profile page. In the group I play with I have the lowest gamerscore, it would be nice having something to boast about. Besides I think it would be a good indicator of someone being a booster.

I'm curious what other people have as their percentage. Would you want it on your profile, or to be able to see others?

rekikire
04-26-2011, 09:30 PM
Why would you think that a high completion % would be an indicator of being a booster?

DragonsGoMOO
04-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Why would you think that a high completion % would be an indicator of being a booster?

Exactly my first thought.

I have 27k and about 99% of it was legit. Only thing that isn't is Borderlands' collectible achievements, and Left 4 Dead 2's Sacrifizzle, Chaos Generator and Barrel Rolled.

I personally don't care about seeing others or having others see mine. It is what it is.

It's always easy to find a game, usually Disney or something, and get all the achievements in one day, especially Avatar: Firebending whatever (I haven't done that one), and I heard King Kong is easy for the most part.

Good luck raising your percentage and gamerscore.

ToPoleaDK
04-26-2011, 10:28 PM
I would actually kind of enjoy that I think that is a very good idea as for about people thinking your a booster.... easy tell them you arent... lol

nevermindaboutme
04-27-2011, 05:30 PM
I would actually kind of enjoy that I think that is a very good idea as for about people thinking your a booster.... easy tell them you arent... lol

Problem is, some people consider boosting cheating.

Capn Doug
04-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Problem is, some people consider boosting cheating.

Some people also consider playing Avatar to get gamerscore to be cheating.

I'd like to see the percentage, too, mostly for other people. My records have a variety of different completion percentages, so I know my percentage better than most.

Chipsonfire
04-27-2011, 06:50 PM
As far as number of achievements, my percentage is 72%. However, I feel gamerscore percentage is more interesting and worth keeping track of. That one is 67%.