PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Pad EX 2 with Turbo

Mr360xX
04-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Im thinking about getting the Turbo Pad EX 2, I have a couple of question before I buy it. Im buying this one http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Pad-EX-Turbo-Black/dp/B002LT9PXQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303849906&sr=8-1

Here are my questions...
1. Can you get banned for having it?
2. If you have it, is it your standard controller like do you always use it while playing games?

Capn Doug
04-27-2011, 01:18 AM
No and no.

I have one and use it occasionally, for games like DDR, but the feel of the controller is not great, so it really only gets used when I want to use the turbo function.

tehapoc
04-27-2011, 02:43 AM
Certain games might temp ban you from their severs for using a turbo controller, but you can't get banned from Xbox Live for using one.

And I occasionally use it for games. Useful for button mashing or time spending type achievement/games.

Tyger7
04-27-2011, 03:11 AM
You can't get banned, it's an item sold at stores and online with trusted retailers. You want to watch out for the "modded" controllers which are regular controllers that were tampered with.

I have one, I enjoy having it for various games that need grinding. It's not a great controller to play with, but only for things that require a great task. Examples on how I use it:

*Used it for some of Soul Calibur's achievements requiring steps

*Used it for Seriously 2.0 for Gears of War 2 (saved me hours of grinding)

*Currently using it for X-Ray moves in Mortal Kombat. Got 336 X-Ray moves on accident this way, as well as completing the pints of blood task.

*Used it multiple times for multiplayer games involving the need to be press a button to restart a match

There are a lot of different ways to use it, it's a saving time tool for me. It can't really be used to cheat or be better at any games in my opinion. There are a few problems with the left analogue stick but tolerable if you're just using it for a turbo only.

Mr360xX
04-27-2011, 03:14 AM
You can't get banned, it's an item sold at stores and online with trusted retailers. You want to watch out for the "modded" controllers which are regular controllers that were tampered with.

I have one, I enjoy having it for various games that need grinding. It's not a great controller to play with, but only for things that require a great task. Examples on how I use it:

*Used it for some of Soul Calibur's achievements requiring steps

*Used it for Seriously 2.0 for Gears of War 2 (saved me hours of grinding)

*Currently using it for X-Ray moves in Mortal Kombat. Got 336 X-Ray moves on accident this way, as well as completing the pints of blood task.

*Used it multiple times for multiplayer games involving the need to be press a button to restart a match

There are a lot of different ways to use it, it's a saving time tool for me. It can't really be used to cheat or be better at any games in my opinion. There are a few problems with the left analogue stick but tolerable if you're just using it for a turbo only.

Thanks for the great info I just bought one:woop: