PDA

View Full Version : Need help :unhacking world at war:

JJacob
04-26-2011, 09:01 PM
Last week a friend of mine and I were playing old school zombies on world at war, we got into a game with 2 modders and we left early but not before getting deranked. I read online theres nothing you can do to fix this unless you find someone else with mods to basically re'mod your account to about where your rank was. Does anyone know about this or have a way to help?
My email is JJacob16@aol.com send me a message if theres a way to fix this please.

Its kind of silly I called activision and they said until theres a fix out theres nothing they can do for you.. but they did give me the old zombie maps on black ops DLC for free to compensate my loss. Which is awesome, except nobody really has those maps on black ops so theres not many people to play with.

Chaosx721
04-26-2011, 09:27 PM
Sorry no one can help you here since this isn't a hacking forum. Also even if you're getting back what you had, modding could still get you banned from xbox live so I wouldn't risk it.

CodSteaks
04-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I don't think doing something that Microsoft may ban you for is a good solution, even if something illegal was done to you in the first place. It may end up causing you even more pain than you're already in.

JJacob
04-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Yea true, it just stinks because I cant finish the achievements that go with the WaW zombie maps now. Oh well thanks anyway.

ToPoleaDK
04-26-2011, 09:47 PM
Um not to sound... terrible... but I believe it definately IS worth it your chances of getting caught.... are litterally NON EXISTENT that game is running rampant with hackers if they arent banned by now you wont for just trying to get your account fixed... I suggest continuing your search... you may find more help with mods on this forum than you think...

DragonsGoMOO
04-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Um not to sound... terrible... but I believe it definately IS worth it your chances of getting caught.... are litterally NON EXISTENT that game is running rampant with hackers if they arent banned by now you wont for just trying to get your account fixed... I suggest continuing your search... you may find more help with mods on this forum than you think...

I will have to advise against that. I think it's a bad idea, and if Microsoft employees happen to come to this website for fun, and see this, then cross reference it with the guy's account, it's possible he could get banned.

Highly unlikely, but it could happen.

And like many other people have said, it will probably cause more of a pain than not doing it.

I'm sorry it happened to you. I have not encountered anything like that except on the PC.

That's pretty cool you got the free DLC. I would love that.

Chaosx721
04-26-2011, 10:47 PM
But they do get banned. They can't stop the hacking but people still get banned, which is why hackers use trail accounts. Also if you continue to search for help, expect to pay since WaW is old, and expect to be ripped off.

JJacob
04-26-2011, 11:26 PM
Well my friend and I that got hacked reported the CRAP out of the 2 people that did it, but I wish I would have written down the name cuz Id give it to you all to report as well, one of the names was Mccarthy on xbox live but Im pretty sure modders can change the name that displays in the call of duty games without changing gamertag.

JJacob
04-27-2011, 12:59 AM
Also if you continue to search for help, expect to pay since WaW is old, and expect to be ripped off.

What do you mean? The only thing I paid for was all 3 WaW addons and COD WaW the game itself, so I mean Ive already been ripped off because they wont refund or repair. As a paying customer I was legitimately screwed out of my microsoft points AND money I paid for the game, the people at activision admit this, hence they gave me the code for the zombie maps on Black ops. I know a hacker might screw up my game even more but Im just confused about expecting to be ripped off.

Chaosx721
04-27-2011, 01:23 AM
What do you mean? The only thing I paid for was all 3 WaW addons and COD WaW the game itself, so I mean Ive already been ripped off because they wont refund or repair. As a paying customer I was legitimately screwed out of my microsoft points AND money I paid for the game, the people at activision admit this, hence they gave me the code for the zombie maps on Black ops. I know a hacker might screw up my game even more but Im just confused about expecting to be ripped off.
Most people who are modding change people who want whatever hacked, and there's a lot of people who like to fake that they can mod, so they'll just leave or go about their way once you paid them. So I was just saying if you continue to search for a modder or hacker you'll most likely have to pay, and be prepared for someone to not deliver what they say they can do.

JJacob
04-27-2011, 01:37 AM
yea I figured that much, I come here a lot for info. I just dont post very often cuz theres almost always a topic for any problem Ive had until now. This is the first problem with my xbox I havent been able to fix. I doubt activision will fix it at this point so its probably a loss.

niko da bos
04-27-2011, 03:02 PM

any of you advising against this, OBVIOUSLY never had your account hacked(and no, im not talking about the 10th prestige lobbies. . i can no longer play Call Of Duty : World At War, because after joining a game with some 10 year old cheaters, i somehow get negative 2230487123094127 XP. so ya, do whatever you want to get the rank bank, and more power to you! it is so annoying that i paid for this game, and map packs but i cant even join a matchmaking game. not nazi zombies, or any matchmaking (even boot camp, unlocked at lvl 1), thanks to joining 1 game.

Activision doesnt have shit for support on the modders, when i called them to report this i was so angry. they can shit out a new title every year, but not a patch or something to fix all these modders that flood their system. i dont even care that they suck at finding hackers, its the fact they cant even put effot into helping customers. i was in the process of switching off halo mp, to COD mp. and they definetly lost a potential customer (who buys all new titles, and DLC for games), because they suck at support for their games. why would i want to get punished for somebody else cheating?

i NatrlKilla i
04-27-2011, 03:27 PM
The only advice I can give is to Tweet someone from Treyarch. Try @MatTks or @JD_2020 and explain your situation. If there's nothing they can do, you may be out of luck.

JAW LV
04-27-2011, 03:36 PM
If I were in your shoes I'd play it safe and not look for a modded way to get back what I lost. I wouldn't just bend over and take it though... I'd make numerous calls and emails to Treyarch support.

niko da bos
04-27-2011, 07:42 PM
I'd make numerous calls and emails to Treyarch support.

^^there is no support for corrupted profiles, the most they will do is ask for the modders gamertag in your gaming history. you can google this question and search through hundreds of people (like me) who have joined a game only to be hacked and recieve negative billions of XP. they cannot reset your profile to 0 xp, and the only solution they offer is taking your email address to update you on how much their support sucks each week.

Chaosx721
04-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Activision doesnt have shit for support on the modders, when i called them to report this i was so angry. they can shit out a new title every year, but not a patch or something to fix all these modders that flood their system. i dont even care that they suck at finding hackers, its the fact they cant even put effot into helping customers. i was in the process of switching off halo mp, to COD mp. and they definetly lost a potential customer (who buys all new titles, and DLC for games), because they suck at support for their games. why would i want to get punished for somebody else cheating?
There's nothing Actavision can do about the modders and hackers but ban their GT, because its not a server thing, its a console thing. Actavision has no control over what hacked consoles are doing its why they can't just patch it, its Microsoft that has to patch the problem.

Also we don't know if its an easy fix for your profile to be put back to what it was before hacked. It sucks but sometimes things aren't as easy as you might think. I agree that they should work on a fix though, not saying they shouldn't.

RattleHunt
11-20-2012, 02:08 PM
any of you advising against this, OBVIOUSLY never had your account hacked(and no, im not talking about the 10th prestige lobbies. . i can no longer play Call Of Duty : World At War, because after joining a game with some 10 year old cheaters, i somehow get negative 2230487123094127 XP. so ya, do whatever you want to get the rank bank, and more power to you! it is so annoying that i paid for this game, and map packs but i cant even join a matchmaking game. not nazi zombies, or any matchmaking (even boot camp, unlocked at lvl 1), thanks to joining 1 game.

I totally understand you're frustration. It sucks to be locked out of you're game, I can't believe something so stupid is possible. I have never heard of such an exploitive hack, the W@W meny system must have been coded by morons, stupid unlock systems.

I really enjoyed Nazi Zombies :(

dubztep x360a
11-20-2012, 04:44 PM
I totally understand you're frustration. It sucks to be locked out of you're game, I can't believe something so stupid is possible. I have never heard of such an exploitive hack, the W@W meny system must have been coded by morons, stupid unlock systems.

I really enjoyed Nazi Zombies :(

http://i49.tinypic.com/2ahdyd2.jpg