PDA

View Full Version : Regaining Achievements

Mitsurugi1981
04-26-2011, 10:35 PM
Hey guys, i've got a question, and i hope, someone can answer me this.

I have 2 games, where i got ingame an achievement, but not on my achievement list :(
The games, if thats important, are Portal: Still Alive (the XBLA game) and Tiki Towers for WP7.
Now my question is, is there a legal way to get these achievements displayed in the Dashboard and counted towards my Gamerscore, or am i just screwed?

I hope, one (or more ) of u guys can help me.

Sincerely
Me :)

rekikire
04-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Did you recover your gamertag at any time when you had achievements that you obtained offline?

SpiralGamerpro
04-27-2011, 01:09 AM
Did you recover your gamertag at any time when you had achievements that you obtained offline?
More than likely this. I did that with Lego Indiana Jones, and I was so frustrated.

Mitsurugi1981
04-27-2011, 05:11 PM
Yup, i recovered my Gamertag several times, but nothing helped. Funny thing is, i was online, and i saw the Achievement unlocked message showing me i got them.
I'm really frustrated about this. But it seems, i have to live with that :(

jedijaxpavan
04-28-2011, 07:07 AM
Hey guys, i've got a question, and i hope, someone can answer me this.

I have 2 games, where i got ingame an achievement, but not on my achievement list :(
The games, if thats important, are Portal: Still Alive (the XBLA game) and Tiki Towers for WP7.
Now my question is, is there a legal way to get these achievements displayed in the Dashboard and counted towards my Gamerscore, or am i just screwed?

I hope, one (or more ) of u guys can help me.

Sincerely
Me :)

When I get new cheevos on my WP7 games then sign I in on my 360 my total GS show up but not the game total.
I sign back out and sign right back in then when i check my games everything is up to date.
works every time.

Mitsurugi1981
04-29-2011, 02:53 PM
Well, i think theres a slight misunderstanding :)

I got those achievements ingame, but on the Dashboard, when i look through the achievements of those games, they are locked, like i never got them.

@jedijaxpavan
I know what u mean, but saddly, this doesnt change anything in this case :(

So it seems, i really am screwed :( Ah well, 2 more games i'll never be able to 100%....

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-29-2011, 04:02 PM
could clear your cache and unlock them again or delete the save and try to unlock again