PDA

View Full Version : Achievement 1-5 Star Ratings

BusyBusyPanda
04-27-2011, 12:49 AM
Hello I have noticed that on each games page if you clock on the indevidule achievements you can rate them in a 1-5 star rating. I'd like to rate some achievements but I haven't been able to find out what 1 star through 5 star actually stands for. I don't want to really go click happy until I know. Is there an official 5 star rating system list posted somewhere on this forum?

SpiralGamerpro
04-27-2011, 01:08 AM
Hello I have noticed that on each games page if you clock on the indevidule achievements you can rate them in a 1-5 star rating. I'd like to rate some achievements but I haven't been able to find out what 1 star through 5 star actually stands for. I don't want to really go click happy until I know. Is there an official 5 star rating system list posted somewhere on this forum?
The ratings stand for how much you like the Achievement. For example, if you thought an Achievement was very creative and fun, you would give it 5 stars.

BusyBusyPanda
04-27-2011, 01:12 AM
So it is for how much I liked/enjoyed the achievement and not for say how difficult the achievement was for me to get? So if I say thought an achievement was just stupid I should give it a 1 but if I thought it was exceptionally awesome I should give it a 5. Would three be for I'm ambivilant or it was average?

Capn Doug
04-27-2011, 01:14 AM
So it is for how much I liked/enjoyed the achievement and not for say how difficult the achievement was for me to get? So if I say thought an achievement was just stupid I should give it a 1 but if I thought it was exceptionally awesome I should give it a 5. Would three be for I'm ambivilant or it was average?

I don't think it was ever really explained. They just showed up one day. I think how much you like the achievement is as good a reason to vote as any. The guide should give you a sense of the difficulty.

DragonsGoMOO
04-27-2011, 03:44 AM
It's your opinion.
If you like it a lot, give it multiple stars. If you didn't think so well of it, give it few stars.

There are no exact rules or guidelines. It's basically just the opinions of the gamers.